Javascript problem

Scrubking

CAGiversary!
I have found out that the page numbers under a thread don't work with opera cause of something with javascript. When I turned it off the page numbers under a thread worked properly and it would take me to the right page. The boxes wouldn't turn grey anymore, but at least the page numbers worked.

If someone is not having this problem and is using opera on a consistant basis please let me know.

Otherwise I think the java scripts need to be looked at.

All the same, great to see another Opera user. It's the world's best browser. Fast rendering, good standard support, stellar usability.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']Could someone tell me the features of Opera? Right now i'm using Avant and I love it.[/quote]

I too use Avant. I downloaded Opera at school on an iMac, but I still like Avant better.

Fixed. I have found the error. Its something that poor javascript writers do...they shortcut onclick function from onMouseclick. Opera seems to barf at the idea.

OnClick is now OnMouseClick and Opera, IE and everyone is happy.

Finally I can click page numbers again!

Thanks for working on this problem, but I just tested it with the T-shirt thread below and it didn't work for me. It would still take me to the first page no matter what page # I clicked on.

Can anyone else test this and post their results?

Also my javascript settings are

- Checked
- Checked
- Checked
- Checked
- Checked
- Unchecked
- Unchecked

Opera 7.23

try to refresh the page...

I know what the problem was and it is fixed..the tshirt links work for me...

you may have some cached pages

I reloaded the page like 10 times and the T-shirt thread still didn't work for me. :(

EDIT: I just purged all of my disk cache and it still doesn't work for me.

I just tried it with the opera 7.5 beta and it still didn't work.

Our best bet is to post the problematic part of the code on the opera forums so the devs can look at it. I am sure we can get this prob fixed quick by asking over there.

Are the java and javascript options checked in your preferences?

Cause it will work for me if I turn off javascript.

You must have applied the changes to the green format only cause it works when I switch to the green format, but not the orange.

Remember not everyone uses the green style.

bread's done
Back