Shadows of the Damned PS3/Xbox $36.99 FS at Newegg.com

MY POCKETSSSSSSSSSSSSS ARE BLEEDINGGGGGGGG!!!!!! I'm going to stop coming to CAG for at least 3 months....because I need to save my money and you guys aren't helping AT ALL! :(

Still just a tad bit too much to add this game to my backlog. Looking for a nice even $30 or below price.

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']My guess is that it won't be too long till a $19.99 price drop.[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping!

If you find one at your local BLockbuster, it's $24.99. Also until Tuesday they have a buy 1 game any price get 1 game $14.99 or less free.

I got SotD for $24.99 and SWTFU2 for free. Traded in SWTFU2 to BBY for $18 with the madden 50% bonus. So got SotD for $7 and tax.

Game sold VERY poorly, so I'm assuming the $19.99 MSRP is coming soon. I don't recall seeing any hype at all for this, so I'm not surprised. Guess it shows that a few commercials advertising your product can go a long way.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Game sold VERY poorly, so I'm assuming the $19.99 MSRP is coming soon. [/QUOTE]

At a certain point, if sales are that bad, there isn't any reason to drop the price quickly because there isn't much demand to influence...if it was completely off folks radar screens at $60 then even at $20 this fairly unusual game isn't going to pick up that much incremental business. I'm not saying it it won't end up on amazon for some holiday deal at $20, just that EA may not necessarily in a hurry to drop the price to the floor...

There was a hype for this game because of the directors etc. I'm pretty sure it'll drop in price soon. I'll definitely check out the Blockbuster B1G1 next Tuesday. I know I shouldn't get anymore games at the moment.

There was only hype amongst gamers who know who Suda and the RE guy even are, the general public doesn't have a clue. So it sold terribly, and while I do want to play it, I just got 5 Wii games from Newegg and BBV...another $30+ game isn't in the cards right now.

This was one of the best games I played this generation, it deserves a buy at any price. Support Suda51 and Grasshopper Manufacturer, they're basically the only developer left that are brave enough to keep making unique and fun games.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']There was a hype for this game because of the directors etc. I'm pretty sure it'll drop in price soon. I'll definitely check out the Blockbuster B1G1 next Tuesday. I know I shouldn't get anymore games at the moment.[/QUOTE]

It is going on now until next tuesday. Just making sure I didn't confuse you.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Game sold VERY poorly, so I'm assuming the $19.99 MSRP is coming soon.[/QUOTE]
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they just give away copies of the game as a preorder bonus for Lollipop Chainsaw or something.

[quote name='Buuhan1']This was one of the best games I played this generation, it deserves a buy at any price. Support Suda51 and Grasshopper Manufacturer, they're basically the only developer left that are brave enough to keep making unique and fun games.[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt buying at this point supports the devs since there won't be future prints, as some people mentioned. Might as well wait it out.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they just give away copies of the game as a preorder bonus for Lollipop Chainsaw or something.[/QUOTE]

They should, so I could do that.

As much as I want this game, I have too big of a backlog and I can almost guarantee that this game will hit $25> during Black Friday

[quote name='Be3fJerky']As much as I want this game, I have too big of a backlog and I can almost guarantee that this game will hit $25> during Black Friday[/QUOTE]

^^^ This. Too many games in the queue to play, I'll wait for ~$20 on this one, though I do want to pick it up. Looks pretty bizarre!

bread's done
Back