Dark Void PC DD - 4.99 @ Amazon

Just finished playing it on the PS3 last night. The game itself was not that bad in terms of gameplay, IMO. It was all the glitches that made it frustrating as hell.

One level auto-saved at a point where when I started from that point I would instantly die only to start back there again. I had to restart the level (and this level was pretty difficult playing on the hardest setting). At the end of that level again when you have to destroy a battleship, every time I would get to the last part to blow it up, the ship I was protecting would suddenly die even though it still had more than half health. So... I got to restart the level all over for the third time.

I made it harder on myself by never upgrading weapons so I could avoid the grease monkey trophy glitch, but I guess that would not be an issue for someone playing it on the PC.

Just realize, it might end up very frustrating at times, but I think it is worth $5.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']I'd bite if I could register it on Steam...[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you can register it on steam since it uses GFWL right? or does it? I thought I heard it does.

UPDATE: Nevermind, it's just GFW. I wish they didn't have both, makes it really confusing.

[quote name='Glomerate']I'm assuming you can register it on steam since it uses GFWL right? or does it? I thought I heard it does.[/QUOTE]
Say what now?

Dark Void is a fascinating game. I myself grabbed the game when it was $7.50 during Amazon's holiday sale. (They had some good deals there. For example, Dark Void Zero for $1.24.) I was surprised Steam never had a deal on it.

Bear McCreary's soundtrack alone makes the game worth $5.

Is it the GFWL version that you can get achievements? Heard that the only version of Dark Void that allows you to get achievements is the version purchased from xbox.com

Correct, only the version of Dark Void purchased and downloaded from the GFW marketplace, now integrated into xbox.com is a GFWL version with achievos.

[quote name='loomis1975']Correct, only the version of Dark Void purchased and downloaded from the GFW marketplace, now integrated into xbox.com is a GFWL version with achievos.[/QUOTE]

I have a copy of the game that came with my video card but s its as far as retail copies go. Its just a download version of the game

bread's done
Back