Mafia II (360) $10, SW:FU2 (PS3) $13, Bulletstorm (PS3) $15 Used & More at GameFly

If that were the platinum hits version of Mafia II, it'd be great. That can be gotten for $15 new at Amazon.

[quote name='omyard']How was Conduit 2? Any reason to play the first?[/QUOTE]
I remember reading it was pretty bad. I played the first one and it wasnt very good either

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Good deal on MvC3, but I think I will wait for the ultimate edition.[/QUOTE]

You sure you shouldn't wait for Ultimate Super Hyper Edition? I mean, it is Capcom.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Says the price for Bulletstorm is $24.99 for ps3, it must have went up already.[/QUOTE]
Or you could read the first of 2 sentences in the post...

[quote name='CheapyD']Or you could read the first of 2 sentences in the post...[/QUOTE]

Oh snap! :booty: lol

Some good prices. If I didn't use all my money at BBV, would be in for one or two.

[quote name='CheapyD']Or you could read the first of 2 sentences in the post...[/QUOTE]
Sorry just thought they were already live since most are when posted, I sincerely apologize.

I love that I finally caved on Alan Wake about 20 minutes before Cheapy D posted this deal :( There goes $5 I'll never get back. Contacting GameFly to see if they'll match the price.

[quote name='Duke.Togo']Is Mafia II worth the 10 spot? Nothing else too interesting here for me.[/QUOTE]

Yes. The story is worth it. Picked up the collectors edition of this for $12 or so $$ from gohastings a while ago, worth every penny.

[quote name='HornyPony']Yes. The story is worth it. Picked up the collectors edition of this for $12 or so $$ from gohastings a while ago, worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I just grabbed it. Thanks Cheapy for the heads up!

Looking forward to next Tuesday.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Good deal on MvC3, but I think I will wait for the ultimate edition.[/QUOTE]

Youll just waste double your money. Its the same game with some more characters in it. Doesnt even have new stages, just redesigned current ones.

I'm tempted by Alan Wake. I've been waiting on a good price, but I don't want a disc that's scratched to hell.

Did it come with any DLC in the case or anything like that?

Alan Wake was $10 at Kmart 2 weeks ago or so. I picked it up even though I had already beaten it.

Bulletstorm is well worth the $15. Tempted to get it despite already beating it once on a rental. And same goes for Mafia II. Such a great game...damnit, I can't buy games I've already beaten!

Picked up Alan Wake. Quickly building a collection for my new 360 this week due to Gamefly. Just need a deal now on Crackdown 2 and I'm good to go.

[quote name='Jello1996']Picked up Alan Wake. Quickly building a collection for my new 360 this week due to Gamefly. Just need a deal now on Crackdown 2 and I'm good to go.[/QUOTE]

It was $9.99 at TRU a few weeks back, not sure if it still applies

[quote name='gargus']Youll just waste double your money. Its the same game with some more characters in it. Doesnt even have new stages, just redesigned current ones.[/QUOTE]

the same can be said to every call of duty game

[quote name='MrBeatdown']I'm tempted by Alan Wake. I've been waiting on a good price, but I don't want a disc that's scratched to hell.

Did it come with any DLC in the case or anything like that?[/QUOTE]

yes there are two d/l episodes ($7 a piece i believe) and new copies come with the first episode for free. however, since this is gamefly, it should still have the dlc. everything i have gotten from them always has the extras. great game. both this and bulletstorm are woth the price. if i had to pick just one to have/play, it would definately be alan wake ;) great game imo

Decided to get Bulletstorm for $15 but has any one ever played the ps3 version? I have only ever played the 360 version, but is there any control issues with the ps3 version or anything?

[quote name='clonesniper666']Decided to get Bulletstorm for $15 but has any one ever played the ps3 version? I have only ever played the 360 version, but is there any control issues with the ps3 version or anything?[/QUOTE]

I played the PS3 version. It's great. I don't think you'll have any issues with it.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']yes there are two d/l episodes ($7 a piece i believe) and new copies come with the first episode for free. however, since this is gamefly, it should still have the dlc. everything i have gotten from them always has the extras. great game. both this and bulletstorm are woth the price. if i had to pick just one to have/play, it would definately be alan wake ;) great game imo[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Maybe I'll go for it.

SWEET! Much like Castlevania, I've been waiting on a good deal for Bulletstorm. In for one! Thanks Cheapy!

I'm playing through Mafia 2 now, and I am enjoying it a lot. That is a good price for it too.

[quote name='gotdott']It was $9.99 at TRU a few weeks back, not sure if it still applies[/QUOTE]

Website shows regular price, but I'll look for it this weekend since I'll probably be in there anyways. Thanks for the heads up though.

...and the backlog grows. couldn't pass up bulletstorm. i have a newfound love/hate relationship with these gamefly sales. already bit on fable 3 and killzone 3, i really need help, as i just can't pass up a decent deal anymore.

Bulletstorm is so outrageous ! The script writing and story is such a train wreck but it works for a game like this. I was playing it earlier and this little exchange the characters had basicly is bulletstorm in a nutshell:

Trishka: Go fuck yourself! You shit piles give chase and ill kill your d*cks how about that huh ?

Grayson: What?! What does that even mean?! Your gonna kill my d*ck? I'll kill your d*ck! How 'bout that, huh?

Ishi: Speaking of d*ck killing parties. [cue firefight]

LMAO !

Yep. Most of the other games are ones i rented ( bulletstorm and mafia) or bought and sold ( alan wake).

Tuesday it is! Good deals though.

Mafia 2 is a severely under-rated game; just do not expect an open world experience, the narrative is pretty tight with little reason to deviate from the main story line. Still one great game at a very low price.

bread's done
Back