Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition $50 on Best Buy Outlet Center (Ship to Store only?)

wstewart

CAG Veteran
Saw this deal while browsing on Best Buy's website, tried searching to make sure if it was a repost but nothing came up so I apologize if I missed something.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/StarCraft+II%3A+Wings+of+Liberty+Collector's+Edition+-+Mac/Windows/9853923.p?id=1218184988436&skuId=9853923

It's the same price as the regular edition on Amazon (Best Buy has regular edition at 60). You actually do get some good stuff in this edition, like the original game and expansion on a flash drive.

I assume the caveat to this deal is that shipping is not available, I assume that you can only purchase for in-store pickup (it will ship to store apparently).

These were available for shipping a month + ago...back before the $15 BlOps Prestige fiasco, even. Your best (and only bet) will probably be finding a random store that still has one copy kicking around.

Ship to store does not work for this item. The only way you'll be able to get it for $50 is if your BB already has it in stock.

This has been up for months but is unavailable.

Try adding to cart, it will fail. Only hope is if your store has some still, after this being posted here and SD weekly for like 2 months.

bread's done
Back