:ps3: God of War Collection + Red Dualshock 3 $49.99
:ps3: The Sly Collection $19.99
:ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition $29.99
:ps3: Playstation Move $34.42
:ps3: Playstation Move Navigation Controller $29.26
:3ds: Super Monkey Ball 3D $13.99
:3ds: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars $19.99

and many more

Not as good as paying just 0.01, but decent deals nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
The world just isn't the same after what happened yesterday. But yeah, those are pretty good deals for those who are willing to pay whole numbers for their games

[quote name='TealPavelski']What exactly happened last night with the games going for $0.01?![/QUOTE]
Early christmas shopping is what happened, assuming the orders go through. :bouncy:

the only one that sorta tempts me is Hunted, and I think I'd still rather pay less than 16.99 for that...

I think everyone needs to stop blowing on about the 1c games last night, only a tiny percentage of orders are actually going to ship.

I've still got 2 pending orders from it and I doubt I'll get anything.

[quote name='Maskim']Early christmas shopping is what happened, assuming the orders go through. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Would you please be more specific?
Which titles were on "sale"?

Thanks.

[quote name='FerDK']Would you please be more specific?
Which titles were on "sale"?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Brink
La noire
Crysis 2
Madden 11
Fallout new vegas
Homefront
Bulletstorm
Black ops
Dragon age II

There were a few others too.

I really like the first dragon age but I keep hearing bad things about dragon age 2. Is it worth the 20 or should i wait for it to drop more?

Some of these deals aren't deals at all. Like the Playstation move nav controller for $29.26. The MSRP is 29.99, Why on earth does Amazon have it as $39.99? I really hope that wasn't intentional on their part...

[quote name='strait edge follower']They help kids unwind and relax after comming back from school :)[/QUOTE]

yeah nothing motivates today's youth in school than a good videogame about whether you shoot or kill aliens, monsters, or your own fellow man. :D

The sly collection dropped by a couple of bucks, Should I? My penny orders from yesterday still say shipping soon, maybe I should go for it just in case.

I wanna get dragon age 2, how much more downloadable content is coming for this game, if its as much as the first, everyone should just wait to get the complete edition with all the dl content, opinions suggestions ppl

[quote name='mrgamer']I wanna get dragon age 2, how much more downloadable content is coming for this game, if its as much as the first, everyone should just wait to get the complete edition with all the dl content, opinions suggestions ppl[/QUOTE]

we are same air.

Thinking about getting Pheonix Wright, but I am worried I am going to love it and then feel compelled to spend hundreds of dollars on the second and third game.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Thinking about getting Pheonix Wright, but I am worried I am going to love it and then feel compelled to spend hundreds of dollars on the second and third game.[/QUOTE]

All three Phoenix Wright games are available on Wii Ware for 3100 points total if that's an option for you. Apollo Justice and Ace Attorney Investigations 1 (2 isn't coming to America last time I checked) are only available for the DS.

Also, I really dislike that you can't sort by systems.

damnit i bought hunted for 18.90 a couple days ago.. wonder if i should get another copy for 16 for co-op. I have 2 360's. Is co-op fun in this game?

[quote name='jab1235']I really like the first dragon age but I keep hearing bad things about dragon age 2. Is it worth the 20 or should i wait for it to drop more?[/QUOTE]

If you go from playing DA:O to DA2 you will kind of be thrown off a bit. After a few hours into DA2 I really started to get into it and let it soak in as it's own title. $20 is a great price for a great game.

If it was a game by any other name it would have got a lot less hate.

anyways yes $20 is win!

[quote name='Sway']All three Phoenix Wright games are available on Wii Ware for 3100 points total if that's an option for you. Apollo Justice and Ace Attorney Investigations 1 (2 isn't coming to America last time I checked) are only available for the DS.

Also, I really dislike that you can't sort by systems.[/QUOTE]
I know but I would rather have physical copies. I'll probably pick the first one up now and hope that even though Capcom has said "No" to it, that they will reprint the second and third. Or maybe a 3DS compilation will come out.

I mean, I will probably love the first, so I will probably really want to play the other two, but I won't pay for a DD game when there is an option for a physical copy.

[quote name='VenomA7X']The sly collection dropped by a couple of bucks, Should I? My penny orders from yesterday still say shipping soon, maybe I should go for it just in case.[/QUOTE]Sly collection is a platformer with a shitload of minigames peppered into each game (1, 2 & 3). Majority of them are a lot of fun. For $20 it's a great deal.

[quote name='Kenshindono']damnit i bought hunted for 18.90 a couple days ago.. wonder if i should get another copy for 16 for co-op. I have 2 360's. Is co-op fun in this game?[/QUOTE]

would like to know this too

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']I bought DA2 a couple of months ago and am afraid to play it because everyone I know who has played it was disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it thoroughly.

[quote name='Kaltic']The Sly Collection is now 27.87 and is sold by someone other then amazon[/QUOTE]
You can still buy it by adding it to your cart and then they will ship it when available.

DAII and Sly is very tempting, but I think I am going to have to pass for now.

I got DA2 at launch, and once I finished it I felt very satisfied and that I got my moneys worth out of it. I can certianly see all the complaints being viable in retrospect, and it definitely deterred me from doing a 2nd playthrough. I could see myself picking it up on the cheap in the future when I need an RPG fix though.

[quote name='benjamouth']Picked up "Rock of the Dead" was interested enough in seeing what its like to pay $10.[/QUOTE]

You'll probably enjoy it for that price if you like rhythm input games. Neil Patrick Harris could have been funnier as the main character but it's not his fault with the material they gave him...

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']I bought DA2 a couple of months ago and am afraid to play it because everyone I know who has played it was disappointed.[/QUOTE]
i bought it 3 days ago (Friday) i feel dooped ($35)

the pc version has auto battle, console version does not. pressing x a lot is the only problem i have.

[quote name='eilegz']the move controllers its completely expensive and i dont find the "DEAL" there[/QUOTE]

Really? $34.xx is the lowest price I've seen it "new" outside a B2G1 or some other fluke promotion.

Explain to me how 30% off isn't a deal? For a long time these were being resold over MSRP.

[quote name='GBAstar']Really? $34.xx is the lowest price I've seen it "new" outside a B2G1 or some other fluke promotion.

Explain to me how 30% off isn't a deal? For a long time these were being resold over MSRP.[/QUOTE]

That controller is fine, but the nav controller's price is a joke. Amazon lists the MSRP at $39.99 so they think they're discounting it by $10, but really the MSRP is $29.99 and it should be $19.99 right now

Holy crap! They have the first Phoenix Wright game!? Did Capcom rerelease it? It was impossible to find new for a while. I should get it, it's the only one I don't have ... I've played it though.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Thinking about getting Pheonix Wright, but I am worried I am going to love it and then feel compelled to spend hundreds of dollars on the second and third game.[/QUOTE]

they are all 10 to 20 bucks each.

[quote name='benjamouth']Picked up "Rock of the Dead" was interested enough in seeing what its like to pay $10.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I know a guy on CAG was working on it as well so I figure for $10 it's worth a shot. :) Not expecting greatness, hopefully a nice diversion/change of pace in the rhythm game genre.

[quote name='ssjmichael']That controller is fine, but the nav controller's price is a joke. Amazon lists the MSRP at $39.99 so they think they're discounting it by $10, but really the MSRP is $29.99 and it should be $19.99 right now[/QUOTE]

Yes I noticed that. MSRP has and should be $29.99 but I noticed that at some point last spring certain retailers had the MSRP at $34.99 (TRU comes to mind).

[quote name='Rychy']Holy crap! They have the first Phoenix Wright game!? Did Capcom rerelease it? It was impossible to find new for a while. I should get it, it's the only one I don't have ... I've played it though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they reprinted it earlier this year

I snagged Hunted. Its been in my GF queue for a bit now, so I jumped on it.

Good luck with rock of the dead. Horrible. dont bother using the guitar or drums. use a controller and spam buttons the whole time.

bread's done
Back