Gears 3 Cheapest?

The morrisons deal seems the best but no doubt Tesco and ASDA will do something similar on the day. I think Morrisons came out the woodwork late with it and caught them by surprise.

Kmart has a really good deal. Especially if you need, or are going to need some gold soon. All versions of Gears of War 3 come with a $20 gaming coupon, and you can also get 12 months of Xbox Live for only $29.99.

£25 from morrisons when purchased with 2100 ms point for £18
my local morrisons sold out of the points so they are offering just the game for £25

[quote name='Toxic_zombie']£25 from morrisons when purchased with 2100 ms point for £18
my local morrisons sold out of the points so they are offering just the game for £25[/QUOTE]

pretty awesome, not being forced to buy points i mean

Tesco have it in store and online at £28 if you buy points or a 3 month subscription with it

Online link : http://www.tescoentertainment.com/s...Rotating1&utm_campaign=GearsOfWar3LaunchOffer

In store display :
067cc05d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to post that Tesco deal.. ends on 25th. Probably going to grab it and the 3 month xbox live code for my little sister!

Also, brought some stuff in tesco and I was given a clubcard bonus voucher which is £3 off when you spend £20 or over instore.. so thats some additional money off.

bread's done
Back