2011/09/05 PS Move Sports Champions bundle $50 @ Fry's b&m 1 day only

Great deal! I got in on this a month ago. If you're lucky, the $50 might also apply to the Tiger Woods PGA 12 Move Bundle as well, so don't hesitate to ask.

I really wish Fry's had an east coast presence. I see all these great deals mentioned only to find out they are B&M Only. I'm assuming they do this to increase the foot traffic but I can't help to notice how basic their website appears to be as well.

[quote name='GBAstar']I really wish Fry's had an east coast presence. I see all these great deals mentioned only to find out they are B&M Only. I'm assuming they do this to increase the foot traffic but I can't help to notice how basic their website appears to be as well.[/QUOTE]
Same

I would pick one up, but I'm not convinced that Sony has any commitment dowager Move.

[quote name='VA']I would pick one up, but I'm not convinced that Sony has any commitment dowager Move.[/QUOTE]
Judging from the new Resistance commercial featuring the Move sharpshooter I'd say they're pretty damned committed to the product.

Yeah, I second that East Coast envy. I own 7 Move-compatible games at this point, but I still can't pay $100 for a Move bundle. But I think $50 is a great entry point, so this is definitely a good deal.

I persoanlly feel that Sony should have given everyone a free Move Bundle for the PSN fiasco! At least to those who already owned all the games they gave away. Just wishful thinking though...

^Yeah, especially for those who digitally downloaded all of the free titles already.

I wish I could find this, but there are no Fry's near my house. Also, just like the NewEgg deal selling out, I'll miss out on this. :(

Oh, Fry's. How you tease us East Coasters over and over. I want to hate you, but you're Fry's and you offer great deals. Just not to me.

I think this is the price point Move should have. Do this, lose a little money, and I think Sony'd see a real increase in interest in Move, especially if they also priced the Gun adapter to ...Move.

In case anyone was wondering, Sports Champions is absolutely incredible. Easily the most satisfying version of Ping Pong I've ever played. It really feels like you're hitting the ball in true space, with accurate 1:1 paddle control. The other games included are excellent as well, but I've played the Table Tennis game so much I gave myself a sore shoulder.

The game itself can be picked up for like, 6.99 at Gamestop used, so it's not important to get it in a bundle with the Move (if you can find the camera and controller cheaper separately).

If all Move games were created by the team that did Sports Champions, this controller would be easily kicking the Wii and Xbox's motion controllers' asses. Unfortunately, it seems like all of the other Move launch titles are crummy. Although, Killzone 3's support is supposed to be good, and Resistance 3 should be interesting to see.

Thanks for the reminder OP. Fry's Manhattan Beach (aka "The ghettoest Frys" :) had em. Planning to get "House of the Dead Overkill Extended" and "Gal Gun" (import) whenever that comes out :p

Depends on whether you consider Georgia the East coast, but only two metro Atlanta locations hardly counts ;)

[quote name='wongjp']Fry's Manhattan Beach (aka "The ghettoest Frys" :)[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why you call it that.

Kinda tempted, but there really aren't any titles that require Move that I want (besides No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, but I have NMH 1 & 2 in my Wii backlog).

[quote name='Krate']I'm not sure why you call it that.

Kinda tempted, but there really aren't any titles that require Move that I want (besides No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, but I have NMH 1 & 2 in my Wii backlog).[/QUOTE]

I was very skeptical and uninterested in the PS Move, but the 50 dollar tiger bundle made me pull the trigger. So far I've been very happy with it for the games I have to use it on.

@mix_master_ice
Agreed. And for those getting in on the deal there are a bunch of ps move games at blockbuster for $14.99, which qualify for their current buy 1 get 1 free deal.

Dead space 2 limited ed. w/ Dead Space Extraction is $19.99 and qualifies for the Blockbuster sale, but your free game has to be $14.99 or less.

Blockbuster move games for $14.99 ($7.99 each after b1g1free):
The fight lights out ps3
Sports champions ps3
Start the party ps3
The shoot ps3

Here's the blockbuster video b1g1free thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295416

Did in-store pickup and when I got there they gave me the Tiger Woods '12 bundle with Sports Champions taped on the outside!

Trading in Tiger Woods '12 for 19.75 on Amazon which = $30 Move Bundle.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Did in-store pickup and when I got there they gave me the Tiger Woods '12 bundle with Sports Champions taped on the outside!

Trading in Tiger Woods '12 for 19.75 on Amazon which = $30 Move Bundle.[/QUOTE]
Best move deal ever!

Was this an isolated incident because they ran out of the SC bundle?

Btw, does the Tiger Wood bundle include the demo disc like the SC bundle does?

[quote name='eau']Best move deal ever!

Was this an isolated incident because they ran out of the SC bundle?

Btw, does the Tiger Wood bundle include the demo disc like the SC bundle does?[/QUOTE]

The Tiger bundle doesn't come with the demo disc. I bought two of the Tiger bundles when Amazon had them for $50. After reading how bad EA was bending over customers by having DLC courses throughout the career mode, I decided to sell both copies. Sold them both for 30 each and sold the second camera for 25. I had just over 20 rewards points on my amazon.com visa that I used to pay for one, so I paid 80 total for both bundles and sold the 2 games and camera for 85. I actually made 5 bucks to pick up 2 motion controllers and the camera/eye...lol.

Now that this is pretty much over...I'm hoping for a deal where you get a Move controller and a Navigation controller for $50 or less.

[quote name='Drclaw411']who 1 star'd this?[/QUOTE]

someone with no Fry's nearby or a got the "unavailable" status. :lol:

bread's done
Back