Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare Pack [Online Game Code] (PS3) $4.99 at Amazon

Collection comes with Liars and Cheats Pack & Legends and Killers Pack in addition to the Undead Pack....

IMO its not worth the extra five bucks as its just multiplayer stuff and crap at that

[quote name='jimmywolf13']4.99 is the game the 9.99 includes MP map packs so if you don't have friends to play online 4.99 is the better option[/QUOTE]

Oh darn. Is there a GOTY version of this game?

Damn undead nightmare would be great for $5 but I don't own the game on disc yet, that's a shame.

[quote name='audilover']you NEED the disc for the DLC

if you buy the actual disc then it is stand alone[/QUOTE]

seconded

Oh darn. Is there a GOTY version of this game?
No, and I'm kinda surprised about that.... I remember one day on CAG someone posted a link to an amazon preorder for a RDR GOTY guide but that sorta just disappeared and I never heard anything since.

[quote name='KtMack23']Oh darn. Is there a GOTY version of this game?[/QUOTE]

So far it's only rumor. The rumor started circulating about 6 months ago when gamestop posted a guide for it. Personally, I stopped holding my breath about a month ago.

[quote name='strait edge follower']It's been over a year now since rdr released. I think a goty edition would have been announced by now if it was comming[/QUOTE]

Well, we technically didn't get a GTA IV GOTY until 2010 so its still a possibility in my book. My guess is that they had LA Noire looming and didn't want a RDR GOTY to share the spotlight.

It took rockstar about 3 years to release the complete edition of gta IV so it may take another year for a goty edition of red dead redmption.

[quote name='iamsmart']Well, we technically didn't get a GTA IV GOTY until 2010 so its still a possibility in my book. My guess is that they had LA Noire looming and didn't want a RDR GOTY to share the spotlight.[/QUOTE]

Good point about noire (rip team bondi). Rdr deserves to have a shrine made out of gold in a video game museum

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Collection comes with Liars and Cheats Pack & Legends and Killers Pack in addition to the Undead Pack....

IMO its not worth the extra five bucks as its just multiplayer stuff and crap at that[/QUOTE]
Hey now. The ability to play Texas Hold Em against other players in mp free mode is well worth $5 imo.:booty:;)

[quote name='aus_nacht']So far it's only rumor. The rumor started circulating about 6 months ago when gamestop posted a guide for it. Personally, I stopped holding my breath about a month ago.[/QUOTE]

I had a pre-order for the guide from Amazon. The date kept getting pushed back. Finally Amazon sent me a email saying they don't know when it would come out and received an email cancellation. So who really knows if the GOTY edition will be coming out?

All of the different Undead Nightmare releases are confusing. If I have RDR for Xbox 360, DON'T care about multiplayer at all, DO care about getting as much single-player DLC as possible, and want a good price, which version do I go for?

Any way to purchase this over iPhone? Mobile app and website will not allow a purchase. Odd, in that they email you the code.

bread's done
Back