Ill be getting this at $10, seems a bit high at $30 for a recut of a wii game.
Definately something on the radar though.
I disagree. I'd say they did a lot of work to justify the higher asking price. Perhaps not $39.99 (which is the default MSRP for 99% of PS Move titles) but at the very least I'd say the work done is worth $30. This isn't just a quick cash-in Wii port by any meansList of PS3 exclusive features:
- PlayStation Move and Sharp Shooter compatible
- OVERKILL fully remastered – available in high definition, with stereoscopic 3D for the first time ever
- Extended with 2 additional levels not featured in the original game
- Exclusive crossbow weapon
- New baby mutant type
- New Hardcore Mode – mutants can only be killed with headshots
- New Classic Mode – play through the entire game using only the AMS Magnum
- Exclusive Missing Reel – an extended boss fight with “Mother” in “OVERKILL”, the game’s final level
- Online leaderboards to track high scores and player statistics
- Collectibles to grab throughout all levels to unlock bonus materials; comic pages, music tracks, 3D models and 2D artwork
- New PlayStation Trophies to unlock
- Improved boss fights in all levels
- New and improved cutscenes using motion capture
And more apparently. That's quite a lot of additions in my opinion, and not useless ones at that.
Edited by ssjmichael, 06 September 2011 - 03:35 PM.