Dark Messiah of Might and Magic MP - Steam keys for free!

Mattinsson

CAGiversary!
Dark_Messiah_of_Might_and_Magic_Coverart.png

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic for free (MP version)!

It has been published before and it stopped working.
But now its working big time.

It only works with hidemyass proxy!!!

Step 1:
Be a member on this polish site --> http://translate.google.se/translate?hl=sv&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdaction.pl%2F
---> Original link (if needed): http://www.cdaction.pl/#

Step 2: Go to this page and select a polish proxy to put in your firefox browser. (In firefox, go to Tools>Advanced>Network> the first Settings tab in the right> Manual proxy etc).
http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/search-225696
I recommend this proxy (works now) 149.156.83.198 port 8080

Step 2.5: When you been a member and are logged in, go to http://www.cdaction.pl/seriale/ with the proxy, click on the game and it will be sent to your email directly.

They have other games to but they dont work on steam. And if you can find a digital download for them on the net that is retail, please let me know.

Hope it will work for all of you.

EDIT -
[quote name='MrPiggles']No, you don't need firefox. Assuming that you use Windows, go to the control panel, click internet options, go to the Connections tab, click on LAN settings, check use proxy server for your LAN and enter the port and ip address of a polish proxy. This should work on all browsers. Just remember to uncheck that box when ur finished.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Yeah i could use some help.....
EDIT: Do you need firefox?[/QUOTE]

No, you don't need firefox. Assuming that you use Windows, go to the Control Panel, click Internet Options, go to the Connections tab, click on LAN Settings, check Use Proxy server for your LAN, and enter the port and IP address of a polish proxy. This should work on all browsers.

Now go to http://www.cdaction.pl/

Verify your account with your email address.

Go to: http://www.cdaction.pl/seriale/

Login into your account if not already loggined in.

Click on Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

It should automatically send an email to your email address.

Now after you're finished, uncheck that box in LAN Settings.

[quote name='MrPiggles']No, you don't need firefox. Assuming that you use Windows, go to the Control Panel, click Internet Options, go to the Connections tab, click on LAN Settings, check Use Proxy server for your LAN, and enter the port and IP address of a polish proxy. This should work on all browsers. Just remember to uncheck that box when you're finished.[/QUOTE]

Exactly i skipped that part because i didnt know and im not using explorer that much.
So thanks for clearing that out, so it works with all browsers that have proxy config.

It worked! Thanks OP!

Is this the only game this will work for? Or do some of the other work as well? I assume they don't, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

EDIT: It really is a shame that it's only MP. Would have loved the SP as well.

[quote name='Mattinsson']Exactly i skipped that part because i didnt know and im not using explorer that much.
So thanks for clearing that out, so it works with all browsers that have proxy config.[/QUOTE]

No problemo, and this works for all browsers, not Internet Explorer. BTW, it looks like all the games will email you a code except for Rappelz and Parabellum. I think that depending on the game, you enter the code at different places (ie: Steam, Origin, etc.) since some of the codes are formatted differently. Where you do that for each game, I have no idea. :???:

Really quick . . . has anyone who redeemed this only gotten the multiplayer? It says it activated "Multiplayer complimentary" with no mention of singleplayer :/

[quote name='Captain Urahara']It worked! Thanks OP!

Is this the only game this will work for? Or do some of the other work as well? I assume they don't, but it doesn't hurt to ask.[/QUOTE]

All the other games work to, it will send an email including youre serial.
But they dont have an link to an digital download of the game.
So if you can find one it will work perfect.

Havent found any on the net that is free, and torrented versions are mostly cracked and dont work.

Pleae let me know if you find one, for example Kane and Lynch: Dead Men or Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Rainbow Six Las vegas etc. They dont work on Steam or EA :(.

[quote name='MrPiggles']No problemo, and this works for all browsers, not Internet Explorer. BTW, it looks like all the games will email you a code except for Rappelz and Parabellum. I think that depending on the game, you enter the code at different places (ie: Steam, Origin, etc.) since some of the codes are formatted differently. Where you do that for each game, I have no idea. :???:[/QUOTE]
Aha now i get it, just tought you told him for explorer only.
Yep thats correct, it will send an serial in an email.
Then you go to steam for example and put the code in Add game> Activate a procuct on steam.

[quote name='Mattinsson']All the other games work to, it will send an email including youre serial.
But they dont have an link to an digital download of the game.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, that is a problem. Quite a shame. Oh well.

[quote name='Ashsaber']I got it to work. What's the difference between the SP and MP versions of DMoMM anyway?[/QUOTE]

SP=Singleplayer
MP=Multiplayer

Since this is the MP then it is Multiplayer only, no singleplayer.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']SP=Singleplayer
MP=Multiplayer

Since this is the MP then it is Multiplayer only, no singleplayer.[/QUOTE]

Well, yes, I know //that// much.

[quote name='Ashsaber']Well, yes, I know //that// much.[/QUOTE]

Well then I don't understand the question. Why ask what's the difference between singleplayer and multiplayer? One is singleplayer, one is multiplayer. :whistle2:s

Are you wanting to know size differences? Differences in controls? What?

thanks man. It's my birthday too! :O tried this ages ago and could never get it to work. but now i got it. :) yay.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Yeah i could use some help.....
EDIT: Do you need firefox?[/QUOTE]

i can never get these things to work

It's free because nobody really cares about playing Dark Messiah of Might and Magic's multiplayer. Kinda amazed people are even bothering.

It's not legit in that you're supposed to be Polish. But they don't really care, this has been going on for quite a while.

[quote name='Corpekata']It's free because nobody really cares about playing Dark Messiah of Might and Magic's multiplayer. Kinda amazed people are even bothering.

It's not legit in that you're supposed to be Polish. But they don't really care, this has been going on for quite a while.[/QUOTE]
Exactly but its free and i like it anyway, found some working servers and it looked nice.

[quote name='Wolfen2k7']sad noone plays it. :( ah well.. great game either way, really wish they would make another.

If anyone could send me keys that work on steam Please.
Having problems and i cant get this to work.

[quote name='PANIC98']If anyone could send me keys that work on steam Please.
Having problems and i cant get this to work.[/QUOTE]
Ive sent you an PM with an email and password.
And the key is there on a mail.
Later on you can activate proxy on your chosen browser (if you want more games)or the easy guide in the post at page 1.
Hope you enjoy!

[quote name='demonsking']is Dark Messiah the only one that works?[/QUOTE]

I think it's the only one that works on steam.

The Kane and Lynch one will activate a lot of GFWL games though, but you have to already have the disk.

Can someone show me a video or make me an account because on good chrome it just will not go through i've made three different ones no emails but im logged in on the forums

HELP!

I got all the way up to selecting the game and then I hit a Polish error page. Crap.

I'll keep trying, not entirely sure what i did wrong.

Edit: Got it, it's all set now. Thank you very much, OP!

Ok i got the account ( firefox worked ?) and now i cant get google chrome to connect to an polish proxy ill try google chrome

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I noticed that the SP portion of the game was given to us.
Also, there are no more keys on the site.

[quote name='rpmboy']Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I noticed that the SP portion of the game was given to us.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out. I haven't been on Steam in awhile but hopped on for the Steam Sales. After reading your post I took a look and I do indeed now have both the MP and SP portions. Strange that it just gave us the SP portion out of nowhere but I won't complain!

bread's done
Back