Buy One Select Game, Get One 50% Off at Amazon

xenozfan2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
[IMG-R=1]208[/IMG-R]Amazon is holding a buy 1, get 1 50% off sale on just under 200 select titles, including Nintendo Selects.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']The ps3 selection is horrible. Not to mention most of those games aren't worth 19.99[/QUOTE]

ALL selection is horrible..

I know but you can get mario galaxy and super paper mario for $30. This deal is only good if you have a wii, ds, or psp.

[quote name='onyzukae']ALL selection is horrible..[/QUOTE]

I just skimmed through all of them and I couldnt agree more. All this "sale" is is an attempt to clear out old stock

[quote name='xenozfan2']This deal is only good if you have a wii, ds, or psp.[/QUOTE]

In for Wizards of Waverly Place and National Treasure UMD.

You guys are doing it wrong. Some of these will become deals as individual titles drop in price while remaining part of the sale. Just give it a week or two and you'll see some good deals.

Wow thats some of the worst PS3 selections I've seen in a long time. In any case, amazons buy one get one 50% off deals are a freaking rip off. All they do is jack up the prices and you end up paying for both items at their normally discounted rates before the sale.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Surprised to see Fable: TLC chapters on here. When was the last time they had an Original Xbox game in something like this?[/QUOTE]
There are GBA and PS2 games in the Other category. Some halfway okay stuff too, you could probably do worse than picking up Odin Sphere and Arcana Heart for $30.

Horrible month for amazon video game deals.
First, the missing promo credit for Dead Island and Resistance 3 and now this weak Ps3 selection.

[quote name='Sk']All they do is jack up the prices and you end up paying for both items at their normally discounted rates before the sale.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, that doesn't look like it's the case for this sale.

I would love to get Tactics Ogre, Chrono Trigger, Mario Sluggers and Punchout, but I think I'll pass for now. I'm trying to be patient for the Black Friday sales that are coming up in the next 2-3 months. I don't have a huge backlog, but I don't play enough right now to get to the games I do have in my backlog.

tempted to pick up 3rd birthday for the PSP and punchout but i think im dangerously close to maxing out my credit card

huge pain in hte ass. you cant get like 4 or 6 at a time, you have to break them up into different orders. Theres like 6 or 8 i want and its taking forever to do em 2 at a time

Well there are a few decent games if you have a DS

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
Final Fantasy IV
The World Ends With You
Chrono Trigger
Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero

Absolutely terrible selection. Amazon could have at least put a few more xbox 360 games on there, come on.

To make up for the promo credits they should have put on Dead Island to attract more customers, they should have at least made a list where you buy Dead Island and another game ($20 or lower) for 50% or something.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Amazon, the shipping is great with Prime and they usually have great deals but these pasts weeks for them has been horrendous.

Amazon please step it up!

Pretty decent portable sales.

I wanna bite on The 3rd Birthday, The World Ends With You, and Chrono Trigger. Not sure what to do for a 4th game though. Maybe Punch Out.

Any suggestions?

[quote name='darkstarripclaw']Any indication when this ends?[/QUOTE]

The sale goes through 9/11.

Bought:

Thor
Shellshock 2
Sesame Street: Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure
Super Monkey Ball Adventure (ps2)

Only $39 shipped for four AAA Games! Awesome! I love being an uber 1337 CAG!

:p

Not to "egg" you guys on , but it looks like we're going to have a "New" 'Best Online Retailer' CAGgy or Cheapy or whatever when the 2011 awards are handed out in May, or whenever they get around to it this time.

It was cheap while it lasted, "a."

[quote name='Fabrizo']Well there are a few decent games if you have a DS

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
Final Fantasy IV
The World Ends With You
Chrono Trigger
Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero[/QUOTE]

These were all a few bucks cheaper during that all ds sale they had in early august. I got chrono, ff4 and twewy for 31 shipped while getting twewy for free. Much better deal than this. Amazon better step they game up for this fall

I think getting 3rd Bday and Tactics Ogre for only $15 each is not too shabby.

Certainly not going to see it dip much lower than that for awhile.

Though I do agree is a really piss poor selection.

wow.. i just spent way too much. Dunno why but since i had to do them in seperate transactions it seemed to not add up untill i was all done. I got

Konami Classics Volume 1 + Ivy the Kiwi? = $21
(threw legend of starfly in for $15 for free shipping)

Dragon Ball: Origins + Watchmen: The End is Nigh - Part 1 & 2 = $30

Final Fantasy I + Final Fantasy II = $10
(threw in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for 22 bucks in my goldbox, and Queens blade season 2 BD in my goldbox forabout $26 .. so that one added up, lol)

Chrono Trigger + SNK Arcade Classics Volume 1 = $30

Ragnarok DS + The World Ends With You = $30

Arcana Heart + Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground =$30

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy + Final Fantasy IV = $30

then i somehow spent a few hundred on various artbooks, like the Robot series, apple, and the street fighter and Darkstarlkers tribute books from Udon (darkstalkers one looks awesome)

SOOOOO not counting the couple hundred i randomly spent on artbooks (i think i saw a neat one linked to 'people who buy this also buy' and went nuts from there), or the other games i threw in for free shipping and goldbox deals: i spent $181 on these sale games alone.. im too scared to add up the grand total with the other shit

DAMNIT and i just realized i forgot Elebits. but theres no other 20 dollar game i want

*edit*
ungh... add
Cooking Mama World Kitchen +elebits for another $30 ... i had been really cutting back on the spending too for a while there

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kenshindono']wow.. i just spent way too much. Dunno why but since i had to do them in seperate transactions it seemed to not add up untill i was all done. I got

Konami Classics Volume 1 + Ivy the Kiwi? = $21
(threw legend of starfly in for $15 for free shipping)

Dragon Ball: Origins + Watchmen: The End is Nigh - Part 1 & 2 = $30

Final Fantasy I + Final Fantasy II = $10
(threw in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for 22 bucks in my goldbox, and Queens blade season 2 BD in my goldbox forabout $26 .. so that one added up, lol)

Chrono Trigger + SNK Arcade Classics Volume 1 = $30

Ragnarok DS + The World Ends With You = $30

Arcana Heart + Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground =$30

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy + Final Fantasy IV = $30

then i somehow spent a few hundred on various artbooks, like the Robot series, apple, and the street fighter and Darkstarlkers tribute books from Udon (darkstalkers one looks awesome)

SOOOOO not counting the couple hundred i randomly spent on artbooks (i think i saw a neat one linked to 'people who buy this also buy' and went nuts from there), or the other games i threw in for free shipping and goldbox deals: i spent $181 on these sale games alone.. im too scared to add up the grand total with the other shit

DAMNIT and i just realized i forgot Elebits. but theres no other 20 dollar game i want

*edit*
ungh... add
Cooking Mama World Kitchen +elebits for another $30 ... i had been really cutting back on the spending too for a while there[/QUOTE]

I realized that as well. That's why I try to only buy one game a month or so. I have so many games that are in my backlog right now...around 20+. I went crazy on that blockbuster sale but I traded in most of the games. I only kept Dead Space 2.

Would have been a nice deal if I could find something to match up with super paper mario. Oh well... It expires September 10th BTW so if you are on the fence on something, make up your mind soon.

I want super paper mario but I don't really want anything else. I figure I can pick up a used copy for around $15 or less so I don't have to spend twice as much on a game I don't really want.

[quote name='SaraAB']I want super paper mario but I don't really want anything else. I figure I can pick up a used copy for around $15 or less so I don't have to spend twice as much on a game I don't really want.[/QUOTE]
Same here

in early june, amazon had a BOGO sale & i got 2 'nintendo selects' titles. CAGs, whadduya think the chances are for another sale like that one anytime soon or one where 'ns' titles are 50% off? black friday?

bread's done
Back