Super Mario Galaxy $14.96 +3.99 for shipping

[quote name='WilliamG']It's $1 off, when you factor in shipping.[/QUOTE]

PRIME, baby. ;)

Or if you want, buy another game off the buy one get 1 50% off list and get free shipping on @5 or more...for you not ready for PRIME time players like WilliamG.

[quote name='WilliamG']It's $1 off, when you factor in shipping.[/QUOTE]

PRIME, baby. ;)

Or if you want, buy another game off the buy one get 1 50% off list and get free shipping on 25 or more...for you not ready for PRIME time players like WilliamG.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']PRIME, baby. ;)

Or if you want, buy another game off the buy one get 1 50% off list and get free shipping on @5 or more...for you not ready for PRIME time players like WilliamG.[/QUOTE]

Its a third party seller not prime eligible

[quote name='VISCO']Its a third party seller not prime eligible[/QUOTE]

Doh! Well then get it on the buy one get one 50% off deal. Those sneaky 3rd party sellers. lol

thinking about doing the bogo50% deal with galaxy and paper mario......sorta want to wait to see if amazon does a true BOGO like they did last time for the selects titles. I got animal crossing and zelda for like $20 last time.

i believe toysrus also had a b1g1 50% off on all title 19.99 and under so that includes nintendo selects, well at least the TRU I went to.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']That's actually $5 off MSRP. 25% OFF is a pretty good deal. thanks, Barone.[/QUOTE]

No, it's $1.04 off. That's a deal. Some people might not consider it a good deal if they have Amazon prime with free 2 day shipping. Other people are probably happy to save $1.04 and wait for the shipment a little longer.

[quote name='MirageStrike']Uhh.. Wouldn't the B1G1 50% deal be a better option?[/QUOTE]

Yes it would.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']Has a mario game ever dropped below $10.00? Besides the NES & Super NES versions? Hell, I think Mario 64 is still at least $10.00, probably.[/QUOTE]

This was maybe a 1/1,000 thing, so its not even worth mentioning except to brag. I found Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros, Mario Strikers, Mario Power Tennis, Mario Super Sluggers, Mario 3 on 3, Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside tale, and more all for $7.50 each during Blockbuster's B1G1 sales in the past over the years. I also bought new super mario bros for DS for $5.

90% of the time they were paired with a non-mario game for B1G1, so they're not exactly $7.50 depending how you look at it. They needed to be paired up with another game.

bread's done
Back