Need to sell a few things FAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
I have something big coming up next week, and I would really like to raise a little money to ease things. As far as what it is, I will delve into that afterwards, as I don't want the surprise to be ruined.

That said, I have the following for sale:

• "Broken" White DSi systems. In okay condition, has a bit of wear/scuffing/etc. Powers up, but any time you try to run a program, including system settings, it goes to a black screen with an error. Sold as-is, obviously. $25 shipped
  • Kingdom Hearts Keyblade key blank. Looks like it can be cut to work as a house key. $5 shipped
  • Ace Combat 6 Flight Stick + game. No box, but flight stick works GREAT! $90 shipped
  • Steel Batallion bundle, in original box. Second edition, with blue buttons. Missing some packing materials, but everything else is complete and in good condition. $150 shipped.

• More to come tomorrow!
Also, if you check out my Amazon store (in my sig below) and see something you want, PM me and I'll sell to to you at 20% less than my Amazon price (plus fair shipping cost)

Always accepting Paypal!

If anyone wants pics, PM me and I'll get them done ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
bump for GREAT price on 3DS.

just curious, are you giving up on it, or do you plan to get another once some games come out, and you get more money?

[quote name='twztid13']bump for GREAT price on 3DS.

just curious, are you giving up on it, or do you plan to get another once some games come out, and you get more money?[/QUOTE]

I just don't have time for it. It's awesome and I was really looking forward to the new Mario game, but free time is becoming more and more scarce.

Unfortunately, I bought it from Gamestop, so returning it isn't an option. :cry:

[quote name='sp00ge']I just don't have time for it. It's awesome and I was really looking forward to the new Mario game, but free time is becoming more and more scarce.

Unfortunately, I bought it from Gamestop, so returning it isn't an option. :cry:[/QUOTE]
dude, i know what you mean on the lack of free time. i'm unemployed & i still don't have alot of time to play. i'm hoping i'll find work soon, then i can play the 3DS on lunch breaks or something :lol:.

i so wish i wouldn't have bought a 3DS on release. i've hardly played any of the 2 games i own (zelda & ghost recon). i love both, but the battery sucks & i don't play portables on the go, anyway (i guess cuz i don't travel). i'd much rather have gotten it cheaper. i paid $270 after tax from gamestop :wall:. i have 3 current gen systems to play on an hdtv, so i only play the 3DS when i lay down or something. i could care less about the 20 free games (since i paid for & played most of them when they were released). i'd much rather have waited & found a great deal like yours. oh well. we live & we learn. best of luck selling it, bud. i'll refer anyone i see wanting one (cuz i'm on this forum all the time, lol).

i hate that you wasted a bump just to answer me. i would have checked your thread again later (but i guess you didn't know that). here's another bump to help you out.

got a kick out of seeing those red rose tea figurines, i gotta couple sets years ago and forgot about them, always wondered if they'd be worth anything

where have i bumped my tradelist more than 3 times a day? i can't control what people say when they bump my list, but when i look at someone's list, i bump it with a comment. is that against the rules?

EDIT: so are people banned from bumping my list when they look at it, also? why singling me out?

Steel Battalion! If I was short cash spooge I'd get that. I just sold the game, controllers, and pedals, and the line of contact game to a local store. Got like $100 out of it., I didn't have an xbox to try it out on

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back