mis0's Mini Lowball Sale is DEAD for now...

mis0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
Can't have a lowball sale for a while. Shit just got real. :hot:

----

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've had a lowball sale but I will be slowly adding some items over the next few days and a mini lowball will commence soon after! I'm moving next month so I'm trying to lighten my load. I will more likely than not have two to three mini lowball sales before mid-August. I'll be sticking with smaller lowball sales as work and the girlfriend keeps me fairly busy. :cold:

With that being said, sit tight and I'll get some goodies up to lowball off. Expect it to start some time this weekend or early next week.

Hope to see you here! :D

----

START DATE:
July ?, 2012
END DATE: July ?, 2012 - between 7:00PM and 8:00PM Pacific Time
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PayPal, Amazon Payments, Money Orders

----

Bids updated to post #??

----

Rules:
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) Starting bid: $1.00. The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome!

Ending the Auction:
This auction will have a solid end time. I will not post the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime between 7:00PM and 8:00PM Pacific Time. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER – NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED – YAY, that is it and nothing further will count.

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3.00. Each additional item will be $1.50.

Delivery confirmation numbers will be included/provided free of charge.

The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted:
~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments
~ Money Order

Notes - READ!:
Grading Scale:
(S) = Sealed
(A) = Excellent
(B) = Great / Very Good
(C) = Good / Fair
(D) = Poor
(F) = fucked

Should anyone have any further questions or concerns about any of the items, please let me know. Additional pictures can be requested as well. I'm an honest and seasoned trader, so if you don't have 100% confidence bidding, make me aware of it!

----

Lowball Goods!

Nintendo DS:
:ds: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies + Starting Your Dragon Quest Adventure Mini Guide - $
:ds: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light - $
:ds: Hotel Dusk: Room 215 - $
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days + Slipcover - $
:ds: Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $
:ds: Trace Memory - $
:ds: Pokemon Black & Pokemon White Versions: Official National Pokedex - $

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AugustAPC']:cool: - $1000[/QUOTE]

:cool: = Poop

$1000, please. ;)

Will have the dinky list up by the weekend!

Bump!

Work has been keeping me occupied so sorry for the delay.

Lowball will start tomorrow! After I take pictures.

My box of trade-ins to Amazon is bigger than this list.. :lol:

[quote name='ZombieToast']Damn, I got all excited 'cause I thought you had a steamboat fighting game. Oh well, I'll still keep an eye on this.[/QUOTE]

Please do!

Lowball will start tomorrow. Pictures are up.

Should anyone have any specific questions about any particular items and/or what more pictures, just let me know.

7. Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos (A) - $2
8. Star Ocean: First Departure (S) - $2
9. Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament (A) - $2
10. Wild Arms XF (A) - $2
11. Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (S) - $2

Damnit people! stop having lowballs with stuff i want =P

anyway theres a couple here id like. I have sealed copies of some so would like another to actually play

Operation Darkness (S) - $2
Spectral Force 3 (S) - $2
Zoids Assault (S) - $ 1
Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos (A) - $8
Star Ocean: First Departure (S) $5
Wild Arms XF (A) $4
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (S) - $8
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) $3
Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament (A) $3

couple quick questions:
1) is phantom hourglass really sealed? the lighting makes it look like its open
2)and for your psp games, were you the original owner and did you take care of them? Those friggin UMD shells get scratched really easy unless the owner kept them in the case and took care of them

I don't have any kind of copy of these games; I just want a chance to be able to play them...

1. Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom - $1
2. Operation Darkness - $3
3. Spectral Force 3 - $3
5. Half-Life (B) Blue bottom disc - $1
6. Final Fantasy XII (A) Greatest Hits - $1
7. Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos - $9
10. Wild Arms XF - $5
11. Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone - $9

Final Fantasy XII (A) Greatest Hits - $3
7. Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos (A) - $10
8. Star Ocean: First Departure (S) - $10
11. Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (S) - $10
12. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) - $5

[quote name='PohTayToez']Will you do combined shipping if someone wins several items?[/QUOTE]

Please refer to the shipping section of the rules above! $3 for the first item, $1.50 for each item thereafter. Shipping will cap off at $12 if you were to win all ze items as everything would easily fit into a flat rate box. :D

[quote name='Kenshindono']couple quick questions:
1) is phantom hourglass really sealed? the lighting makes it look like its open
2)and for your psp games, were you the original owner and did you take care of them? Those friggin UMD shells get scratched really easy unless the owner kept them in the case and took care of them[/QUOTE]

1. Yes, Phantom Hourglass is really sealed. If you want a picture of the y-folds, let me know. ;)

2. I believe I'm the original owner of everything with the exception of Aedis Eclipse. Please be advised that my PSP gets the most play out of all my consoles/handhelds and based on the fact that I actually played the PSP games in the lowball, you will see minimal light scratches. I would say that they are still in excellent condition and I also tend to undervalue the condition of my stuff as one can assume from my previous lowball comments. Of course, some may be more anal than myself. :cool:

Edit: Forgot to add - bids updated! Thanks for all the bids so far and I want to mention again that the thread only gets updated when I get home from work.

I'm really surprised by how much Star Ocean is going for. Now I wish I would've bought all of the copies they had at TRU instead of just the one for myself.

Updated! Thanks guys.

Ends tonight. Will try to be here an hour or so before the end time to keep the bids (if any) updated. :D

[quote name='zegota']Hey mis0,

Does Phantom Hourglass still have the Club Nintendo code available?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming by the fact that it is sealed, then yes, it should.

[quote name='zegota']Hey mis0,

Does Phantom Hourglass still have the Club Nintendo code available?[/QUOTE]

Hey dude.

I'm gonna guess probably as it is sealed (it's inside, right?).

Gonna grab dinner. Will be back in a couple hours!

Edit: ShadowSx beat me to it. ;)

updating my bids
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom (s) $4
Operation Darkness (S) $11 (this game was horrible.. why am i bidding on this? lol.. an srpg to fill into my collection i guess)
Spectral Force 3 (S) $7
Zoids Assault (S) $3
Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament (A) $5
Wild Arms XF (A) $12
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (S) $7

other ones i think i'll let go, except for maybe Aedis Eclipse and Yggdra Union. I cant remember if i have copies of those or not i gotta go dig through mys tuff before the auction ends. I know i have Yggdra Union in digital form with Knights in nightmares, but i dont think i have a UMD. And i know i have Aedis Eclipse sealed but not sure if i have an open copy to play

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass $11

found my sealed AND open copy of Aedis eclipse. I had found a recently traded in one at gamestop a few weeks ago that was complete and in really good shape. Guess i wont go any higher on that.. cant for the life of me find Yggdra union though! i was almost positive i had it, but no dice. Dont see an amazon order or anything else for it either so i guess i better throw in on it

Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone $12

Dinner should be here in about half an hour or so. Hopefully it wont end while im afk

1. Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom (S) - $5
2. Operation Darkness (S) - $12
3. Spectral Force 3 (S) - $8

*stares at Kenshindono*

Well, at least I don't want any of this as much as Izuna. >.>

bread's done
Back