Newegg $49.99 XBOX Live 12 Month Gold Starter Pack

timmaa

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this is a repeat. Got it with the morning mail in the daily promotional e-mail from Newegg. Price good without a code. Quite a steal, I'd say.

I searched for it the old fashion way and it comes up as $63.24 on the search page, but on the product page/cart/purchased it is indeed $49.99, shipped I might add.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103230

EDIT: Currently Oos. If surprisingly they find some under a oliphaunt or something... use NEWCUSTOMER10 as a promo code for an additional $10 off $50 if you create a new account. You must add filler to get this promo to work.

Thanks go to style_unseen.

EDIT2: Has come back into stock and gone out again. I'd keep checking for more if I was you, especially at this price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks op. Missed out on the previous deals and my sub was gonna run out. Came out to $54.99 after tax for me tho. Still the best price around.

use NEWCUSTOMER10 as a promo code for an additional $10 off $50 if you create a new account.

[quote name='husyk']Too bad its not just the 12 month card. Do not need another starter pack.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='100xp']ironically i just want a black chat pad to go with my black controllers. thanks op[/QUOTE]

You two should work something out.

[quote name='Strell']You two should work something out.[/QUOTE]

Lol! Split the bill? I take the codes, 100xp takes the hardware?

[quote name='shivan128']use NEWCUSTOMER10 as a promo code for an additional $10 off if you create a new account.[/QUOTE]

where do you input the promo code?

[quote name='shivan128']use NEWCUSTOMER10 as a promo code for an additional $10 off if you create a new account.[/QUOTE]

Put in the code and got nothing. Ive never ordered from newegg so my account would be new.

[quote name='style_unseen']You need over $50 to get the free shipping + $10 off for the NEWCUSTOMER10.

Here's a list of fillers(skip the .01 cent items)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...08&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=50

EDIT:
Total would be $40.98, free shipping, grabbing you the 12 month starter pack, plus a free common card.d:[/QUOTE]

Thanks... you're right about being over $50 being the requirement. I've added that to my post.

Man I really just want a chatpad as well. That's such a good deal for the lot though. Probably should decide quick if I want it I'm sure it'll be gone soon at that price.

EDIT: Sold out as I was biting. Ah well.

[quote name='100xp']ironically i just want a black chat pad to go with my black controllers. thanks op[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Man I really just want a chatpad as well. That's such a good deal for the lot though. Probably should decide quick if I want it I'm sure it'll be gone soon at that price.

EDIT: Sold out as I was biting. Ah well.[/QUOTE]

You have PM.

[quote name='husyk']Already got shipping confirmation.[/QUOTE]

Same here, for the starter pack anyways, the filler item to get $10 off with hasnt finished processing. Oh well :p

If anybody who got this doesn't want their chat pad I'll buy it off you. (eBay has them for $14.88 with free shipping, so anything less than that would be good)

[quote name='100xp']next time, don't PM me with a offer like that...ever.[/QUOTE]

Lol you didn't want to pay way more than the chatpad is worth either eh?

+1 to your sentiment. This is CAG after all. The offer felt like an insult but I tried to turn him down as graciously as I could. Thanks but no thanks.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Lol you didn't want to pay way more than the chatpad is worth either eh?

+1 to your sentiment. This is CAG after all. The offer felt like an insult but I tried to turn him down as graciously as I could. Thanks but no thanks.[/QUOTE]

+1 to you too brother. I was polite as well...I figured if I wanted to pay MSRP + shipping I'd just go to Best Buy.

[quote name='100xp']next time, don't PM me with a offer like that...ever.[/QUOTE]

I have to ask, what did the pm say? lol

Oh and also bit on this earlier when I first got to work.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Lol you didn't want to pay way more than the chatpad is worth either eh?

+1 to your sentiment. This is CAG after all. The offer felt like an insult but I tried to turn him down as graciously as I could. Thanks but no thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='100xp']+1 to you too brother. I was polite as well...I figured if I wanted to pay MSRP + shipping I'd just go to Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Its cool, and yes you were both polite. I rushed the PM, I offered half the price of the package. Did not check prices prior to sending PM :whistle2:#. I'll see if I can sell it on Craigslist for $20-30.

[quote name='TheRobReport']I have to ask, what did the pm say? lol

Oh and also bit on this earlier when I first got to work.[/QUOTE]

in good sport and gaming, I keep PM's as PM's...unless it's harassment then it's on like donkey kong.

Oliphaunts must be on the move.

Hope they find some more for you folks who didn't jump early enough.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']Wow that was quick. When buy.com sold them for $43, they sold 5500 and it took a day or two.[/QUOTE]
I was wondering about that too!

NewEgg is just that awesome... :)

I was going to try and catch this when it came back in stock but I just discovered Microsoft charged me the full $60 to renew my Gold yesterday. This was after I said no to a popup the other day asking me if I wanted to leave auto-renew on...

Anybody ever try to cancel after your membership was renewed? I'm not logging in until I can contact them tomorrow.

Damn it hope this comes back, I figured I just wouldn't use live anymore and only stick on PSN but if I can get a good price like this one I'd definitely do it.

[quote name='Gimgak']Damn it hope this comes back, I figured I just wouldn't use live anymore and only stick on PSN but if I can get a good price like this one I'd definitely do it.[/QUOTE]

haha thats exactly what im doing. my ps3 has never gotten so much facetime with me before.

[quote name='Gimgak']Damn it hope this comes back, I figured I just wouldn't use live anymore and only stick on PSN but if I can get a good price like this one I'd definitely do it.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I managed to get the $60 refunded to me at least. The only game I might want to play online that would require a 360 is Gears 3 and I'm not sure if that's worth $50...lol.

I'm jumping on this deal as soon as it comes back. I though the $50 just for the 12-month was a good deal. But my mic's dying, and I need a chatpad.

[quote name='Conkerkid11']I'm jumping on this deal as soon as it comes back. I though the $50 just for the 12-month was a good deal. But my mic's dying, and I need a chatpad.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm diligently checking every hour lolz

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Normally they have a auto notify option when something is sold out but not seeing it on this, wonder if they aren't expecting anymore in?[/QUOTE]

that option wasnt there the 1st time it sold out. it is odd that its not there.

bread's done
Back