Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) $22.96 at Amazon

A lot of people have been waiting for a price drop for this game Black Friday seems to be coming early this year.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']If you're lucky at a local target, many of them dropped to $12.48 this week. Grabbed one for myself, but always highly YMMV.[/QUOTE]

$12.48??!?! Nice!! I'm going to check the 4 local stores by my house. Hopefully I find one.

[quote name='KidSqueek']$12.48??!?! Nice!! I'm going to check the 4 local stores by my house. Hopefully I find one.[/QUOTE]

As always when talking about Target clearance it is highly YMMV, even if they have it in stock it may not be that price.

Tempting, but I already have like 6 God of War games and clones in my backlog. It just doesn't make sense to add another.

Meanwhile, I bought Bloodrayne Betrayal on the day of release. Weird how a game that tries to be a bit more like the OLD Castlevanias is a day one purchase.. while repeatedly cloned dribble still doesn't seal the deal at just above 1/3rd the initial asking price.
Edit: That all said, thanks for the heads up! It's still a good deal.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']BTW amazon has it for $15.99 it in like new (usually means perfect).[/QUOTE]

grabbed one of these. Warehouse deals seem to be popping up more often lately.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']As always when talking about Target clearance it is highly YMMV, even if they have it in stock it may not be that price.[/QUOTE]

They had them, but at regular price :\

bread's done
Back