FREE Stainless Steel Pocket Survival Tool From 1SaleADay!

I check this site out everyday. Just ordered. Though I am still waiting for a HDMI cable to come in that I ordered a while ago.

Read on their page that you have to be a fan on their facebook page and make a post on there or they will cancel your order.

[quote name='curtst']Read on their page that you have to be a fan on their facebook page and make a post on there or they will cancel your order.[/QUOTE]

This is what confuses me. Before they said they would appreciate a like on Facebook along with a posted testimonial, but that they had no way to confirm that someone who ordered something had done anything with their Facebook and so they just said it was a honor system thing.

Now they want a like and a testimonial or they cancel your order. How can they confirm it now? Especially when the email used for my Facebook account is different from the one I ordered the item with?

I smell deceit from 1SaleADay.

[quote name='Markew001']I like how it's an 11 in 1 tool but "can opener" is listed as #1 and #5.. :p[/QUOTE]

#1 is caN and #5 is caP.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']This is what confuses me. Before they said they would appreciate a like on Facebook along with a posted testimonial, but that they had no way to confirm that someone who ordered something had done anything with their Facebook and so they just said it was a honor system thing.

Now they want a like and a testimonial or they cancel your order. How can they confirm it now? Especially when the email used for my Facebook account is different from the one I ordered the item with?

I smell deceit from 1SaleADay.[/QUOTE]

They probably will use your name and compare to what is on there wall I guess. I haven't been burned by them yet though I am still waiting for an $1 HDMI cable to come in. I sent them an email about so hopefully I will find out what the deal is about it on Monday.

[quote name='curtst']They probably will use your name and compare to what is on there wall I guess. I haven't been burned by them yet though I am still waiting for an $1 HDMI cable to come in. I sent them an email about so hopefully I will find out what the deal is about it on Monday.[/QUOTE]

My real name and my Facebook name are different.

Thanks. I've received everything I've ordered from there so far. earbuds, secret prize, usb adapter, and so on, got them all.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']How can they confirm it now?[/QUOTE]

They can't. Says so on the email they send out.
Thanks OP.

[quote name='wune']They can't. Says so on the email they send out.[/QUOTE]

That's why I'm confused. There's conflicting info. Their site says if you don't do it they cancel your order, but the email, as well as their site in the past, says they can't confirm it.

Couple this with the fact that I got 3 shipping confirmations on orders that never showed up makes me very suspicious of them nowadays.

They were giving this away on August 7th too, I just got mine in the mail a few days ago. Their shipping is REALLY slow usually takes about a month. to ship stuff. I've ordered an ipod cable, a microSD card reader, some earbuds, a usb car charger, and this tool and gotten all but the card reader. Just make a new FB account with your real name and like them.

The tool fits surprisingly well in my wallet, but it's not very practical. The blade isn't even sharp enough to open an envelope, and it's really hard to sharpen because it's not very even. The saw is even worse, and is obviously next to impossible to sharpen with just a stone. And I doubt you would ever find a screw to work with the screwdriver. But still for a free wallet multi-tool it's not too bad.

Oh and #5 should say bottle opener not can opener.

bread's done
Back