Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Microsoft Store Promo: $10 Credit, $20 Off Xbox LIVE 12

floridacrocs

CAG Veteran
Via GamerDeals.net:

The Microsoft Store is currently offering one of the best Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Promotion offers currently active.
Pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and get $20 off Xbox Live 12M Card + $10 Microsoft Store Credit and Free Next Day (Reg. $16.99) Shipping!

Link

meh. xbl 12 month is $60 normally. not sure i'd want the $10 credit because everything is msrp.

there will be much better deals come october/november.

[quote name='yahoosale14']meh. xbl 12 month is $60 normally. not sure i'd want the $10 credit because everything is msrp.

there will be much better deals come october/november.[/QUOTE]

Amazon will eventually offer $20 credit. Then Amazon shall be king again.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Amazon will eventually offer $20 credit. Then Amazon shall be king again.[/QUOTE]

idk. josh said kmart would have some killer deals for BF3/mw3 i think that would beat a $20 credit.

[quote name='yahoosale14']meh. xbl 12 month is $60 normally. not sure i'd want the $10 credit because everything is msrp.

there will be much better deals come october/november.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, dude. I was so tempted when I clicked on the link, but I know in my CAG heart that you are right.

Thank you OP.

bread's done
Back