$10 Marvel vs Capcom 3, Dead Space 2 Homefront instore @ HHGregg

I must be the only one who never knew HHGregg sold video games.I always see it on the way home but i thought all they sold was Stoves,Washing Machines,Fridges,TV,etc. But i might stop by and pick up Dead Space 2.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Never heard of HHGregg are they reputable?[/QUOTE]

They bought all the circuit city(s) pretty much. I remember going to the grand opening and they didn't have any video games just systems.

yeah you wont find that many deals at hhgreg. I've been in store a couple times and it juts bugs me they had the Sony dualshocks at $5 above msrp. Overall very expensive imo

pretty sweet deal for mvc3 but then again UMvC3 is coming out so i dont really see the reason to purchase this game besides having it in your collection

Nice find, OP.

But I've seen the sales from HHGregg in the past (on TVs and such), and they are some of the worst I've seen. Basically the sale price is almost the MSRP, so it's not even a damn discount.

Luckily HH and BB are in the same shopping center for me so was easy enough to pick up DS2 with a price match.

Guy at the counter pretty much echoed the same comments everyone here made: 'they carry video games'?

[quote name='pigeon12']9 bucks to ship or drive 30 miles to the store. Hmmm, maybe next time :).[/QUOTE]Report to AMZ to get the pm

[quote name='Buuhan1']HHGregg sells video games...?[/QUOTE]if they stay under the radar they'll get a pretty good clearance area lol seems like the stick to the basics though but most of their flyers advertise the consoles.

[quote name='Enuf']Report to AMZ to get the pm

if they stay under the radar they'll get a pretty good clearance area lol seems like the stick to the basics though but most of their flyers advertise the consoles.[/QUOTE]

Unless they're like low ending gaming vendors (sears,kmart, etc...) that still sell madden 06 on the ps2 for $49.99 LOL.

HHGregg was doing great there for a while w/ console prices in the fall last year.
PS3 for $199, a great deal on the Xbox 2009 Holiday bundles if you could find'em, even a psp bundle that was clearing relatively cheap!

[quote name='aznhero913']Unless they're like low ending gaming vendors (sears,kmart, etc...) that still sell madden 06 on the ps2 for $49.99 LOL.

HHGregg was doing great there for a while w/ console prices in the fall last year.
PS3 for $199, a great deal on the Xbox 2009 Holiday bundles if you could find'em, even a psp bundle that was clearing relatively cheap![/QUOTE]Looking thru their games 40ish for ea system they just have the basics $20 games(Sonic, SW FU etc) but their advertising more in my area(Philly) so i'd say by 2012 they should have their feet on the ground.

Does Dead Space 2 for PS3 still come with Extraction?

Looks like it was only the Limited Edition at launch, I wonder if any of those are still available at retail?

[quote name='prayformojo']Does Dead Space 2 for PS3 still come with Extraction?

Looks like it was only the Limited Edition at launch, I wonder if any of those are still available at retail?[/QUOTE]I've yet to see a non LE PS3 copy in any store.

[quote name='Enuf']I've yet to see a non LE PS3 copy in any store.[/QUOTE]

Sure enough price matched at best buy and got a copy of the limited edition with extraction.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Does this sale run all week?[/QUOTE]I believe so found in weekly ad but the dates in the title are from the back of the ad.

bread's done
Back