LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars $19.99 - Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii

Alwayzgivemyall

CAG Veteran
I know Gamestop dropped the price of this title last week, but I was not sure if everyone saw it. So I just wanted to give a heads up or shall I say another heads up for those who maybe interested. Kmart has also dropped the price on this title. Please keep in mind that Best Buy (Late to the dance) is still advertising this game at $49.99 for the 360, PS3, and Wii. Don't forget to utilize your power of price matching if available at your favorite retailer. Enjoy!
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/lego-star-wars-iii-the-clone-wars/77051

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/lego-star-wars-iii-the-clone-wars/77052

http://www.gamestop.com/wii/lego-star-wars-iii-the-clone-wars/77053

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, new MSRP. However TRU has 20% off star wars titles this week, not sure if this qualifies but I would guess yes[quote name='BowserG']$19.99 is the new MSRP for LSW III. Got it at this price at Target for 3DS last week.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cheeky']Yup it's this price everywhere. Surprising it dropped so fast![/QUOTE]

Maybe by early next year, lego pirates of the caribbean will also drop.

Lego Games almost always drop fast. I've never pay over 19.99 for the games and always have them within 8 months of release.

I got it at target the other day and about 15 hours into it right now.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Maybe by early next year, lego pirates of the caribbean will also drop.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for Pirates as well, but it will probably drop when the next lego harry potter game comes out. Years 5-7 I think its called

Can anyone confirm if the game is actually 20% the $19.99 price at TRU? Xbox or PS3, not picky. I have a gift card from way back when FFXIII came out, so this would be the perfect time to finally use it.

[quote name='brewtownska']Can anyone confirm if the game is actually 20% the $19.99 price at TRU? Xbox or PS3, not picky. I have a gift card from way back when FFXIII came out, so this would be the perfect time to finally use it.[/QUOTE]

Its actually pictured on the front page of the ad as one of the games.

[quote name='Lemarfanz']how is this one? opinions anyone?

I enjoyed the complete saga...more because the star wars than the legos tho...[/QUOTE]

Its worth 20 if you liked the star wars or any of the other Lego Star War games. I actually liked Complete Saga better but the local coop is better in this one. The story follows the clone wars tv series thats on CN now.

[quote name='brewtownska']Can anyone confirm if the game is actually 20% the $19.99 price at TRU? Xbox or PS3, not picky. I have a gift card from way back when FFXIII came out, so this would be the perfect time to finally use it.[/QUOTE]

This thread confirms that the B1G150% off games worked last week for LSWIII:TCW + LSW:TCS ($32 total), so 20% all Star Wars should work now for it, so long as Video Games are included in that sale.

It's a good game for what it is, Travelers Tales doesn't just churn out new LEGO games yearly and slap a different brand on them, they actually make massive improvements in just about every aspect of the game.

This thread confirms that the B1G150% off games worked last week for LSWIII:TCW + LSW:TCS ($32 total), so 20% all Star Wars should work now for it, so long as Video Games are included in that sale.

It's a good game for what it is, Travellers Tales doesn't just churn out new LEGO games yearly and slap a different brand on them, they actually make nice improvements in just about every aspect of the game.

Does anyone know how to get free shipping on gamestop.com anymore?

I'm not paying $2.99 shipping and handling. I know, buy it from Amazon. Right now I have Gamestop credit and no Amazon credit.

Confirmed. I was in TRU yesterday, and my store had signs right below the LEGO Star Wars games showing them as @20% off.

bread's done
Back