The 3rd Birthday (PSP) $9.99 @ K-Mart B&M YMMV

devil_blog_dracula

CAGiversary!
Just came back from the K-Mart in Vienna, WV where they had two copies of The 3rd Birthday for PSP stickered at $9.99 in their clearance bin. This store also had two copies of it in the games case still at $19.99.

The copies in the bin had a barcode sticker covering the original barcode and rang through at $9.99 (like they did with LittleBigPlanet PSP last year), so search your clearance bin if you're interested. Probably YMMV.

The SKU on my receipt is listed as "81434901065 PSP 9.99" if it helps.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Pretty sure their prices are universal...[/QUOTE]

not in this case. I had an employee scan 3rd Birthday (a copy which was in the display case and it was definitely $19.99.

I think the only way you'll find it for $9.99 is if it is in the clearance bin with a new barcode

[quote name='Gosha']It come with the Aya Brea skin? You can resell that for about 10 bucks by itself.[/QUOTE]

Yep. It's going up on eBay posthaste. :D

My Kmart had a copy in the clearance section. It too was marked 19.99, scanned for 19.99 as well.

As much as I want this, I'm not buying a single more UMD game. Gotta be able to play it on my Vita when the time comes. I'll wait for the download.

bread's done
Back