- - - - -

Amazon DOTD Radiant Historia for $24.50

#31 Pck21   Beware the Ides of March CAGiversary!   2459 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:10 AM

I bit as well. Thanks!

Currently Playing:

Xbox One: Halo: MCC

PS4: COD: AW

Wii U: Super Smash Bros

#32 fishphoenix   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   653 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

fishphoenix

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:13 AM

I'd love to bite on this but between my already massive backlog, school, work, and the upcoming fall/early winter games, I just won't have time to play : /

#33 guardian_owl   Keeper of the CAG Shrine CAGiversary!   8510 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Alice: Madness Returns
PS3

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:33 PM

Deal is still dead, but I finished it last night. Took me about 50 hours to unlock all the event points and beat the game. Played mostly without consulting a guide until the final chapter and I think I had only missed 15 or 20 events (which you can travel back to at any time). Very enjoyable, the grid battle system and the change mechanic keeps the combat from becoming stale, the characters are interesting, and the story is quite good. I love that there are like 20 to 25 alternate bad endings that you can see as you play through the game, you don't have to play through the main quest multiple times to see everything.

Highly recommended if this deal or a similar deal comes along, maybe during Black Friday deals or if you don't want to wait, there's one available from amazon warehouse like new for $25.

Guardian_owl.png