Kerig's OXM Premium Theme Disc 4-pack Passaround Two

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
It's a Full Moon on the 10th Anniversary of 9-11, that can only mean one thing: Time for Round Two of my OXM Premium Theme Disc Passaround!

There are currently four OXM discs that include premium themes on them.

You want to borrow them?, sign up! I want them to pass around the CAGNation as a full set, so you can have them all without waiting for each and paying to ship each individually to the next person waiting.

(the rest has been spoilerized for the protection of those who are scared easily of wordy-word threads. My condolences to those who are scared of clicking on buttons in a thread.)

WHAT THE WHAT?:

you receive the discs, install themes, and then ship it out to the next person in line (PM the next person for shipping info). Post when you receive and ship. The only cost associated will be that you pay to ship it out to the next person.
I'll start the pass and end it as well, so the package's final destination is me, then I'll ship them individually back to their original owners if applicable once the passaround seems done.
a spoiler inside of a spoiler inside of a spoiler?!?
images
Inconceivable!

HOW THE?:

Post a request in the thread and I'll add your name to the list.PLEASE only request if you're serious about a quick turnaround time. 1-3 days average, one week tops. That should give you enough time to let your friend also install them on their 360 and have your grandmom drive you to the post office.

DISCLAIMER:
If the discs end up lost/broken/stinky, there will be no replacing them. It's not a big deal and shouldn't happen, but it can. If you fail to send out the discs after receiving them...we have your address. NO FEEDBACK is to be given to any parties for this, we're not buying, selling, or trading anything here, people.

TECHNICAL:

4 discs naked weigh 2.3oz, with bubble mailer and sillysleeves, it will still be about 4oz. This package can be shipped for about $2 USPS including cheap Delivery Confirmation if you use Paypal Shipping.

AND FINALLY:

Feel free to include a special bonus surprise for the next recipient, but don't expect to get anything back unless you've confirmed it with me. The only items that should continue in the passaround are the approved discs.

feel free to read the sad tale of the 1st Passaround here.

Last edited by a moderator:
CURRENTLY IN THE PACKAGE:

OXM 99: Left 4 Dead Premium Theme
OXM 103: Borderlands Premium Theme
OXM 98: Resident Evil 5 Premium Theme
OXM 96: Lost Planet Premium Theme (+ on-disc Dash Of Destruction free XBLA game!)

The CONTESTANTS:

1. eugaet

2. murphyspub

3. CaptainKirk

4. BuDdyLe

5. Tsel

6. Blank Earth

7. jimmayhorn

8. paintballers

9. Mr Maverick X

10. Static X

11. gr8asianman

12. chakan

Solid Scarecrow

14. Ayy Churro (currently receiving)

15. mnuttster

16. oakafanforlife

17. J Rokk

18. namdor_07

19. edison

20. Kerig (back home)

ZombieKittysmall.jpg

Today's Match:

Solid Scarecrow Vs. Ayy Churro

Sent: With the mountain of Boxes & Wrapping paper

Odds Of Winning: 1:1 with there being an empty Best Buy bag or Amazon box at every CAG's house.

Current contestants MUST read and mentally agree to these simplified terms:
1. PM the next person in line to get their info.

2. Receive, install, and send back out quickly. 3 days max is preferred.

3. Post in the thread when you've received and when you've shipped. 1-post only allowed if doing a 1-day turnaround, do NOT post "I will be sending out next Tuesday", that means nothing to anyone...not even your cat.

4. Post your Delivery Confirmation # if you have one so we can watch the pass. If you ship Paypal Shipping it's only 19cents. (If you have no idea what Paypal shipping is, ask me about it or read up on it in this Goozex thread.)

5. Re-using the mailer to send back out is great, but if it looks ready to tap out or you open it with your teeth and/or claws, please consider using a replacement.

6. Don't forget the silly treat surprises. Flattish featherweight items are best, but it's all up to you. This is not a requirement, but it would make ZombieKittie sad to hear that someone didn't get a surprise.

Thanks for the interest, Judge, maybe next passaround. I won't be adding nooborns this time around.

Still waiting on disc 3&4, some Gloozers are awfully slow.

Just like that. Or you could have said: "I would like to gain entrance onto the train, make it so!"

Still at the station. I'm waiting on the final 2 discs that I requested from Goozex.

15 seats still open on this train. Should be departing next week sometime.

[quote name='Kerig']Still at the station. I'm waiting on the final 2 discs that I requested from Goozex.

15 seats still open on this train. Should be departing next week sometime.[/QUOTE]

which 2 you waiting on?

All the discs are here and ready to begin. Signups are still welcome while the train is in transit.

I'm interested, but my Xbox recently got the E74 error. I'll likely be getting a new Xbox very shortly, but if my time comes and I don't have an Xbox yet, just let the next person in line take my spot and so on and so forth. :)

The Train has officially left the station. Let's hope this one gets back to me within a year's time.

[quote name='Kerig']The Train has officially left the station. Let's hope this one gets back to me within a year's time.[/QUOTE]

god its only 20 people right?

20 * (Est 4 day shipping time) = 80 days

I hope it doesnt take that long for them...

...I mean all someone has to do is rotate 4 discs in and out and ship next day lol :bouncy:

[quote name='murphyspub']I'd like some themes. Please add me. and thanks for organizing this.[/QUOTE]

Ditto ^

Thanks a lot. This is good news. I just missed the L4D theme by one mag. :roll:

Received the discs yesterday, thanks Kerig! paintballers, DM incoming asking for your shipping info. I likely won't be able to ship it off until Tuesday, but if I can do so on Monday, I will. I'll dig around for some goodies to include.

Thanks for the plush mosquito, Kerig! The wife and daughter are thoroughly disgusted. Also, thanks for the baby Domo-kun thing.

Updated, thanks!

Now I'm curious whether they would have been less or more disgusted had it been Athlete's Foot instead:

resize

He's my favorite.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I think there should be a thing, dont answer in 3 days, SKIP to next person[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Eugaet, if you would kindly...

If painballers returns from Earth2, he can be readded to the list...at the end of the line :)

[quote name='paintballers']Please re-add me I just saw my PM's...[/QUOTE]

You're back, but you've been caboosed. Enjoy the wind on your arse...

cabooseicon.jpg
Caboose_and_Time_by_massec.jpg

There'll be a slight delay with the shipment. I made the mistake of sealing the package w/ 'USPS Priority Mail' packing tape (it's all I had at the moment). They won't send it First Class since it has Priority Mail all over the package. I was hoping they'd turn a blind eye, but they're sticklers.

So I just got it 'returned to sender' today for 'incorrect postage'. Of course, I didn't receive it until after the P.O. closed today. My fault. It's been repackaged and will be dropped off this weekend. They likely won't process it until Monday now at the earliest.

Again, my fault...sorry, guys.

EDIT: Package was sent off again this weekend. Damn USPS.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']did he receive?[/QUOTE]I sent him a PM to find out. Since I had to resend it this past weekend (and Monday was a holiday), USPS likely didn't even do anything with it until Tuesday. So that means today should be the earliest he'll receive it (2-5 days for First Class).

I think USPS has rendered useless the Delivery Confirmation I paid for. It still shows the return to sender path. If 2-5 days passes and he doesn't receive the discs, some postal worker is going to wish he had. I will not be pleased.

As will i, have waaaay to many oxm dics with gamerpics lying around so whoever wants to add those feel free too, also again i hope i can get in on this i would loooove those themes

[quote name='Mr Maverick X']As will i, have waaaay to many oxm dics with gamerpics lying around so whoever wants to add those feel free too, also again i hope i can get in on this i would loooove those themes[/QUOTE]

You've been approved, but please keep your dics to yourself.

You can include anything you'd like in (from?) your package so long as you don't expect to get it back. The only thing that needs to carry over to the next stop are the 4 theme discs. Personally I think Gamerpics are meh. Premium Themes are great though, they help enhance the mood of my gaming for the week.

Received it today, and just finished installing them. Will get them mailed out tomorrow. Thanks again everybody.

USPS Tracking #: 9101128882300907445002

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Hmmm the tracking isnt moving?[/QUOTE]

Lol check again.

By the way, I got a new 360 so no need to shuffle around the list. :)

The tracking says delievered, but my mailroom has yet to recieve them...

...but I just PMed the next person in line for their address in anticipation

bread's done
Back