Playstation Move Accessories 50% off @ Gamestop.com

Very nice find OP!!! I just got a Move and glad I didn't have to wait long for a good deal on a second set!

Make sure you don't have any other promos added, i had a 20% off accessories promo, so it was not showing up. So tempted, I have the camera, so I could get a full sharpshooter set up for around $60.

Thank you so much! I never thought I'd be able to find the navigation and sharpshooter controllers for cheap!
EDIT: Ouch, you're paying tax on the original price, so it's $7 tax on around $45 subtotal after shipping.

Ok just picked up the Sharp Shooter for $25 shipped!

It notes in my email conf that this deal lasts until 10/2!

on the phone with my local gamestop and am being told that there are signs up for this sale and the registers are discounting everything properly.

so it is in store as well as online.

Awesome find, OP!

I just ordered 2 extra Move controllers, a 2nd Navigation controller, 2 Sharpshooters, a charging dock, and Playstation Move Heroes for ~$150 shipped! :D

[quote name='Megatim81']on the phone with my local gamestop and am being told that there are signs up for this sale and the registers are discounting everything properly.

so it is in store as well as online.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Edited for stupidity![/QUOTE]

The link shows full retail but once you put it in your cart it should reflect the discount.

Been tempted to pick up some Move accessories on the cheap, but with a Kinect & a center channel speaker, I don't know where I'd put the PS Eye.

[quote name='Megatim81']on the phone with my local gamestop and am being told that there are signs up for this sale and the registers are discounting everything properly.

And now I know where I am headed for lunch.

Is the $9.99 game deal in-store too?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheBigHouse']Sharpshooter went "unavailable" while checking out. WTF?![/QUOTE]

You expected any less... 50% off with R3 just coming out. Probably hit SD too

Nice. I was looking for a way to get rid of some gamestop credit. This works out nicely. 2nd move controller and a nav controller for me.

This is YMMV! Just went to the Manassas VA GS and everything is still full price!

[quote name='WV Matsui']This is YMMV! Just went to the Manassas VA GS and everything is still full price![/QUOTE]
No offense new guy but did you actually have them ring it up? The tags may not reflect the sale but the computer will decide.

I have nothing else to do, I'll go grab some lunch and check this out instore.

I hope this is at my local Gamestop. I so want a Sharpshooter, 1 or 2 Move controllers, and 1 or 2 Navigation controllers. Already have a PS eye.

Can those who have had move for some time offer an opinion on whether it is worth it to have a second of any of these accessories.

I have an unopened Socom Full Deployment edition so I have not messed around with move at all yet. However, I also have an active 5 year old son who may want to play with this stuff once he sees it for the first time.

Hope Amazon does match this, I'll submit one cause I do need another Sharpshooter and Navigation controller for my second Move wand.

But actually they may not match it because of course GameStop made it a coupon code discount instead of being immediate. They always have to make things a pain in the ass.

[quote name='WV Matsui']This is YMMV! Just went to the Manassas VA GS and everything is still full price![/QUOTE]

I guess call first.

The guy I talked to said he was doing a test run on the register and both the move and navigator were "promo wizard'd" to half off. He tried the eye for me and it still rang full price.
I tried to convince him to sell the eye half off, but his manager said if it wasn't pictured on their window sign than it is not part of the sale.

Yay! Just called my local GS and the price drops are reflected in-store.

I know where I'm headed today.

[quote name='shadowkast']No offense new guy but did you actually have them ring it up? The tags may not reflect the sale but the computer will decide.

I have nothing else to do, I'll go grab some lunch and check this out instore.[/QUOTE]

Just because I am new here doesn't mean I am new to gaming or deals. I went over on
my lunch break and had her ring each item up. All came up at full retail. If I know the lingo then I know how things work FYI...

How reliable is their pick up @ store? Will they actually hold the items for you as soon as you place your order or pull a best buy (at least locally) and not reserve your items right away.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Hmm, does this not qualify for free shipping? I have over $25 worth of stuff in my cart[/QUOTE]

Mine was $2.99 ship

[quote name='ssjmichael']Hmm, does this not qualify for free shipping? I have over $25 worth of stuff in my cart[/QUOTE]
Do you have to enter a code or something?

Went ahead and snagged 2 move controllers and a nav for $39 shipped. Luckily had the camera from the $25 Eye of Judgement clearance a few years ago.

Note: Called a local store and she said she was unaware of any deal, but I didn't have her scan anything.

Wow, I am so glad that I held off buying an additional Move controller. $12.50 for the wand is an insane price even with shipping and tax. Now, I can play my $9.99 copy of The Fight that I purchased from K-Mart. :)

I also threw in some PS Move Heroes... why not.

Cool cool, i truly meant the no offense part[quote name='WV Matsui']Just because I am new here doesn't mean I am new to gaming or deals. I went over on
my lunch break and had her ring each item up. All came up at full retail. If I know the lingo then I know how things work FYI...[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back