Forza 4 Limited Collectors Edtion Pre-Order Sales

Brutal Fates

CAG Veteran
Well the game is going on sale for $79.99, I missed out on two sales, one by Amazon which was the game for $59.99 and the other was from www.microsoftstore.com for $69.99 missing out on both these sales made want to see if I could find some more. Anyone have any tips on any great pre-order sales?

[quote name='Brutal Fates']Well the game is going on sale for $79.99, I missed out on two sales, one by Amazon which was the game for $59.99 and the other was from www.microsoftstore.com for $69.99 missing out on both these sales made want to see if I could find some more. Anyone have any tips on any great pre-order sales?[/QUOTE]

Best buy has a pre-order sale if u preorder 5 games, then u get $100 cerf./gc.
Plus when u order the standard or LE at BB, u get free fuzzy dice.

So far, i havent seen any deals on this game yet.

[quote name='The Punisher']Best buy has a pre-order sale if u preorder 5 games, then u get $100 cerf./gc.
Plus when u order the standard or LE at BB, u get free fuzzy dice.

So far, i havent seen any deals on this game yet.[/QUOTE]

The fuzzy dice aren't free at BB you spend $10 more then any other store, they charge you $10 for the dice.... :mrgreen:

[quote name='Brutal Fates']The fuzzy dice aren't free at BB you spend $10 more then any other store, they charge you $10 for the dice.... :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

If u place a order on the standard game $59.99 or the LE $79.99 the dice is added. Try to remove the game and the update cart will show dice only for $5.

Is the dice online only or will stores carry it on release day?

[quote name='The Punisher']I just want the dice. F1 2011 better then this game?[/QUOTE]

well i find F1 2010 more fun than Forza because its faster. Forza feels too slow for me, though its still a great game. but playing F1 2010 with a steering wheel is intense and nothing compares to it. i dont have a steering wheel yet, but my friend has a fancy $200 steering wheel that he bought just for F1 2010.

it was the racing game that was most played online last year, and it also won a BAFTA.

lots of new features are added to F1 2011 (comes out next week 09/20), like safety cars. also more realistic weather effects.

[quote name='giantqtipz']well i find F1 2010 more fun than Forza because its faster. Forza feels too slow for me, though its still a great game. but playing F1 2010 with a steering wheel is intense and nothing compares to it. i dont have a steering wheel yet, but my friend has a fancy $200 steering wheel that he bought just for F1 2010.

it was the racing game that was most played online last year, and it also won a BAFTA.

lots of new features are added to F1 2011 (comes out next week 09/20), like safety cars. also more realistic weather effects.[/QUOTE]

The only racing game I played was Burnout Revenge. I will try this out. thanks.

[quote name='silentevil']http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Forza+4+Collectors+Edition+Preorder+Sales

Stop crying about people talking about video games on a site devoted to them.[/QUOTE]

You must not be able to read. This part of the forum is about request for deals, you are correct about this being a gaming forum, but this section about the forum is about requesting deals and this tread is about Forza 4 Limited Collectors Edition, so you seem to be the wrong one in this situation. If you wish to discuss games their are much more suitable sections of the forum for you to do so, don't get your panties in a bunch just learn to read.

Discdrive.net is selling it for $52...but the lack of reviews and...pretty much everything on the website is scaring me off from a killer deal

I think this game may be limited. For one Amazon has been sold out for a month or so and Best Buy is no longer giving the fuzzy dice away now. May be lucky to get one of these at all come launch.

YES! it's getting closer, I can't wait for Forza 4! I was wondering if GameStop had any sort of deal or preorder bonus - I've had the game preordered for quite some time now. I'm thinking about getting the new wireless Force Wheel - or whatever they call it - to try with the game along with it's new Kinect integration... YAY!!!

bread's done
Back