Killzone 2 CE with BradyGames Guide... Blu-ray Steelbooks...

altermann

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here are my listings:

:ps3: PS3 Killzone 2 Collector's Edition Steelbook - Includes BradyGames Guide

Non-gaming related:

:br: Lord of the Rings Trilogy Blu-ray Steelbook Future Shop [Canada] - Buy it Now or Best Offer!

:br: Avengers Assemble Blu-ray 3D + 2D Steelbook Zavvi [UK] - Brand New, Factory Sealed - Buy it Now or Best Offer!

:br: Halo Legends Blu-ray Steelbook [Mexico] - Brand New, Factory Sealed - Buy it Now or Best Offer!

:br: Terminator 2 Judgment Day T2 Blu-ray Steelbook [Germany] - Like New - Buy it Now or Best Offer!

:br: The Hangover Blu-ray Steelbook [Germany] - Brand New, Factory Sealed - Buy it Now or Best Offer!

:br: The Departed Blu-ray Steelbook [Canada] w/ Inside Artwork - Brand New, Factory Sealed - Buy it Now or Best Offer!

Check my other listings...

* Worldwide shipping available.

Thanks for looking CAGs! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='snakemaster2389']60 for Dead Space 2?? u on drugs bro?[/QUOTE]

No I'm not. This is not the Limited Edition, it's the Regular version which as strange as it sounds it seems to be 'rare'. A couple of weeks ago someone sold one for $150 link

You probably will not sell anything at the prices you want since most do not have an online pass and a used copy is at least half the price. And charging $60 for Dead Space 2 is ridiculous since most new copies do not even sell fr $35 and the one for $150 I can almost guarantee was a fake sell by a friend.

u should probably add "rare" to dead space 2 in the title since really no one will want a lesser version of the game for 3 times its price

[quote name='clonesniper666']You probably will not sell anything at the prices you want since most do not have an online pass and a used copy is at least half the price. And charging $60 for Dead Space 2 is ridiculous since most new copies do not even sell fr $35 and the one for $150 I can almost guarantee was a fake sell by a friend.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you're right, I guess I'll have to wait and see... Anyway, thanks for your interest.

[quote name='altermann']Perhaps you're right, I guess I'll have to wait and see... Anyway, thanks for your interest.[/QUOTE]

You still have a shot at some selling but it will depend on if acollector is looking for a sealed copy at the time.

Anyways I hope you do at least sell some of your items an the Zelda CD is really cool and may end up selling if a Zelda collector sees it.

[quote name='clonesniper666']You still have a shot at some selling but it will depend on if acollector is looking for a sealed copy at the time.[/QUOTE]

There are also non-collectors who just don't like Greatest Hits versions, and not everyone likes to buy used...

[quote name='clonesniper666']Anyways I hope you do at least sell some of your items an the Zelda CD is really cool and may end up selling if a Zelda collector sees it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't know if it's worth what I'm asking for, even for a collector, and I really don't want to get rid of it, I think that's why I put such a high price for it... :)

bread's done
Back