Spooky Buddies $16.99
Thor $17.99

Forgetting Sarah Marshall: Unrated $4.99
Leap Year $4.99
Couples Retreat $4.99
Knocked Up: Unrated $4.99
Role Models: Unrated $4.99
40 Year Old Virgin: Unrated $4.99

$10.00 gift card with $50.00 or more, purchases of TV titles; DVD and or Blu-Ray

Modern Family: Season 2 $29.99
Castle: Season 3 $34.99
Mike & Molly: Season 1 $29.99
The Mentalist: Season 3 $38.99
Hawaii Five-O: Season 1 $37.99
Body Of Proof: Season 1 $19.99
Modern Family: Season 1 $19.99
Castle: Seasons 1 or 2 $19.99 (each)
The Mentalist: Season 1 or 2 $18.99 (each)
The Big Bang Theory: Season 4 $29.99
The Big Bang Theory: Seasons 1 - 3 $18.99 (each)
Grey's Anatomy: Season 7 $34.99
Desperate Housewives: Season 7 $34.99
Mad Men: Season 1 - 4 $9.99 (each)
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Seasons 1 - 6 $19.99 (each)
Spartacus: Gods Of The Arena $24.99
The Office: Season 7 $29.99
The Office: Seasons 1 - 6 $14.99 (each)
Glee: Season 2 $34.99
Glee: Season 1 $29.99
Supernatural: Season 6 $39.99
Supernatural: Seasons 1 - 5 $18.99 (each)

**Also worth noting, several best buy locations are now "splitting" the weekly ad into two separate ads, Sunday-Wednesday & Thursday-Saturday.**

Credit to JohnIan from dvdtalk.com

Ad Scan

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chatgirl4']**Also worth noting, several best buy locations are now "splitting" the weekly ad into two separate ads, Sunday-Wednesday & Thursday-Saturday.**[/QUOTE]

I wonder what that could mean.:whistle2:k

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']I wonder what that could mean.:whistle2:k
[/QUOTE]

yeah, if that means stuffs only gonna be on sale for those days and then when the second half of the week rolls around it goes off sale that would be lame. I could definitely see BB doing that tho.

[quote name='seether254']yeah, if that means stuffs only gonna be on sale for those days and then when the second half of the week rolls around it goes off sale that would be lame. I could definitely see BB doing that tho.[/QUOTE]

I hope not. Having only 2 days of a sale for new releases would suck.

This could be along the lines of what Toys R Us does a lot, where there will be a weekly ad, then a separate ad for the weekend. (They only tend to have the second part online though)

God damn that would be the worst thing ever. Seriously I wouldnt' want to make 2 trips to Best Buy because of the stupid split in sales

what are they trying to increase newspaper sales? i only get sunday's, so splitting the ad would mean i'm out of luck for pm'ing the thurs ad. weak.

The ads are free to pick up in-store ;)[quote name='klew']what are they trying to increase newspaper sales? i only get sunday's, so splitting the ad would mean i'm out of luck for pm'ing the thurs ad. weak.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='joshnorm']God damn that would be the worst thing ever. Seriously I wouldnt' want to make 2 trips to Best Buy because of the stupid split in sales[/QUOTE]

That's probably exactly why they would do it.

[quote name='Animal7390']also, splitting ads, most companies wont price match that.[/QUOTE]Actually, they should, since the ads will have the duration of the ad listed on the front or back page of the ad.

I know that Target will check for the date on the ad before PMing, as does Walmart. BB will do that for competitors' ads brought to them as well.

If the ad is valid, split across the week or otherwise, and you bring it in while it's valid to another store to PM, they have to do it according to their PM policies.

How much is Spooky Buddies BD? The $16.99 price is for the DVD, I'm sure of it. The reason I asked because on SD, Spooky Buddies BD was posted as $24.99, not $22.99 as the logical assumed price.

[quote name='serpentor']how much is spooky buddies bd? The $16.99 price is for the dvd, i'm sure of it. The reason i asked because on sd, spooky buddies bd was posted as $24.99, not $22.99 as the logical assumed price.[/quote]

$24.99

Wonder if Amazon will match the $19.99 for blu ray combo of Bridesmaids. It's been $25 solid for a while. You guys think Amazon will price match before they ship preordered copies?

[quote name='Drahken']It could be related to the new trend to release stuff on Fridays.[/QUOTE]

that doesn't make any sense at all. You would think they would want new product to sell during the week instead of just for the weekend.

Is supernatural pricing for bluray? It really would help if the post specified instead of and/or.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jcmw4844']Is supernatural pricing for bluray?[/QUOTE]

Facepalm.jpg

[quote name='TravistyOJ']Wonder if Amazon will match the $19.99 for blu ray combo of Bridesmaids. It's been $25 solid for a while. You guys think Amazon will price match before they ship preordered copies?[/QUOTE]

It's down to $21.99, so here's hoping. . . .

I think I'm in for the first two seasons of Castle, but I might need to find something else for the free $10 gift card.

Well as someone said to me elsewhere, X-Men First Class on Blu is 17.99 this week, so I'll be price matching from last week's 22.99 price. Odd to see such a sale on the 2nd week?

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Well as someone said to me elsewhere, X-Men First Class on Blu is 17.99 this week, so I'll be price matching from last week's 22.99 price. Odd to see such a sale on the 2nd week?[/QUOTE]

3rd week. but yah somewhat odd.

Did anyone pickup "Dumbo" ans "Spooky Buddies" together on DVD at Best Buy? If so, was there anything saved? I know that the $8.00 off when you buy both was for Blu-ray only. Just curious if there was anything for comboing the DVD versions.

bread's done
Back