The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D $29.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='strait edge follower']So amazon droped it back to 30 again, ill wait till november[/QUOTE]

What happens in November? Black Friday?

[quote name='HeSaveDave']What happens in November? Black Friday?[/QUOTE]

Yep ! The powers of cm punk are telling me that there will be a buy 1 39.99 3ds game and get another 39.99 3ds game for 9.99 for a one hour period type deal comming.

i wouldn't bet on it, the last time there was a B1G1/2 Zelda was excluded. THe only difference is that the november will also exclude starfox

[quote name='chunlirocks']People actually pay 30 blades for a game from 2 gens ago ?

Really ?[/QUOTE]
Yes I'm sorry it's not called the legend of Zelda ultimate arcade ocarina of time super iv edition.

[quote name='chunlirocks']People actually pay 30 blades for a game from 2 gens ago ?

Really ?[/QUOTE]

It's one of the best games ever .... in 333333DDDDDDDDDD

[quote name='chimpian']keep en eye on the warehouse deals i nabbed this yesterday for $22 with free ss[/QUOTE]
Used copies will be $10-15 on eBay in no more than a year. :lol:

It's one of the best games ever .... in 333333DDDDDDDDDD
And Skyward Sword will render it entirely obsolete.

[quote name='iGen']Used copies will be $10-15 on eBay in no more than a year. :lol:

And Skyward Sword will render it entirely obsolete.[/QUOTE]

Because everyone knows that great games are rendered obsolete by other great games. :p

Really ?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and Nintendo will continue to sucker 3DS owners by rereleasing old games.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Yes, and Nintendo will continue to sucker 3DS owners by rereleasing old games.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind playing some Mario 64 3D on the 3DS. OoT, not so much since I got stuck on the Water Temple and gave up on the GCN port.

bread's done
Back