Pre-Order Fifa 12 (PS3) $44.99 at Toys"R"Us.com

thanks OP .Its bettet then amazon if you planning to buy only one game as its instant saving on current purchase.wondering about walmart deal .last year they had .buy 3 games fot $37 doller each

I hope Amazon price matches this like they did with Ace Combat. Though they might not since it already has the $20 credit.

Hope it stays this price till launch week so I can price match it like it did with Madden and maybe trade it back for the same amount I spent :D

thing is amazon has the game with 20buck credit for next purchase . So what are the chances of them price match tru and double dip on 2pbucks credit as well?

I think very unlikely. But they did price matched ace combat sometime ago

I also wonder if it's that great of a deal considering it will be only 10 off after taxes. It may take them a week to ship as well.

probably won't get this game, but when TRU had Madden 12 for 44.99, a bunch of CAGers were able to get amazon to price match even tho they already had the $20 credit. so if you preorder with amazon and then email customer service telling them about this price, you might be able to get it for $44.99 and get a $20 credit. ymmv tho, some people got the madden deal while others were turned down

Shipping : I did Madden with Free Shipping and It released on a Tuesday and I got it on Saturday Very slow IMO and it seems they do it on purpose because they sent me emails to upgrade shipping next order :cry:

would be cool if amazon matched the $45 but i prefer the .99 release day delivery and $20 credit over the $15 cash in hand youd save with TRU

bread's done
Back