[OOS] Just Cause 2 (Xbox) $16 - Newegg

Nice find. Picked it up for $20 on Amazon. One of the best open world games I've played. Lots of great action and tons of things to do you could easily put 50+ hours into the game

[quote name='malethief']Nice find. Picked it up for $20 on Amazon. One of the best open world games I've played. Lots of great action and tons of things to do you could easily put 50+ hours into the game[/QUOTE]
Or a lot more to get 1000 or platinum. I think it took me 70 or so to get the plat.

Great find OP! I had this game not too long ago, but traded it in since I didn't think I'd get around to it any time soon. But it's fun enough that I'm gonna throw it in the backlog for now.

Well I had to jump on this. Too good a price. I won't be playing it for a while but I don't think it'll go down much more than this (watch it be 9.99 on Black Friday). :(

I got JC2 for $40, back around the time it and RDR both came out, and they both were on sale. Figured I could get RDR for cheap enough soon enough anyway. 70+ hours later, I think it was a good investment. Kinda repetitive, but the game is so much fun to play, and the world is -huge-.

Out of stock.

I should've ordered earlier but I was on the fence since it was just going into my backlog. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get it at a similar price in the future.

bread's done
Back