Free Dead Rising 2: Off The Record Uranus Zone Tee With Preorder

DeadRisingUranustee.jpg

Color is weird but the tee is right out of the game. It's a replica of one the character Frank West picks up and wears in the Uranus Zone theme park.

Funny, but I think I'll skip it... Crapcom's store is just awful. Terrible customer support, positively glacial shipping.

Glad to see the PC version still exists.

I saw this deal early this morning but didn't post it because I thought shipping and Capcom's (Digital River) slow shipping times (you'll be lucky to even get this the week it releases) kill the deal.

I was really hoping it would stack with the promo they have at the Capcom store where it is spend "X" dollars save "y" % but it isn't currently stacking.

I know if you spend $70+ you save 30% so for two copies, two t-shirts you'd be getting it for $56 + shipping which would be an awesome deal... but again that is only if it stacked with the current promo

I wouldn't bother with this unless you are willing to wait 2 weeks to play the game just for the crappy free shirt.

I think a lot of people get their games on time or early. Happy customers don't talk about it the way unhappy ones do so it looks much worse than it actually is. Not only that but I think they're the only game company that does these kinds of offers through their own store. They also have a lot of other Capcom-related items besides games and their other stuff is getting better with more exclusive items.

[quote name='D-J']I think a lot of people get their games on time or early. Happy customers don't talk about it the way unhappy ones do so it looks much worse than it actually is. Not only that but I think they're the only game company that does these kinds of offers through their own store. They also have a lot of other Capcom-related items besides games and their other stuff is getting better with more exclusive items.[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of anyone, anywhere, ever, getting something from the Crapcom store within a reasonable timeframe.

NIS does offers like this (ex.: Atelier Totori and some poster) and they supposedly get stuff to their customers on time or early. Besides, who cares if it's from the company store anyway?

[quote name='D-J']I think a lot of people get their games on time or early. Happy customers don't talk about it the way unhappy ones do so it looks much worse than it actually is. Not only that but I think they're the only game company that does these kinds of offers through their own store. They also have a lot of other Capcom-related items besides games and their other stuff is getting better with more exclusive items.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my experience has actually been pretty good, more than a few of my games have arrived on release day, Ghost Trick even came a day before release. I think the problems arise when a product gets alot more attention then they thought it would like the MvC3 deal and the Okamiden plush, those took about a week to arrive and had more than a few snafus.

Exclusive items and offers can be a compelling reason to support a company store. I never buy used games and prefer to support game publishers directly whenever possible.

[quote name='takotchi']
Glad to see the PC version still exists.[/QUOTE]

Ditto here. The load times on the PC were much better than on the consoles.

[quote name='gargus']We have a pre order thread floating around already for this stuff.[/QUOTE]

Threads like that suck. Nobody wants to sift through a million pages of different threads to see what's on sale. That's supposed to be the whole point of having a forum like this... to not have to dig around to find deals.

Between lying about items being "limited" and terrible customer service through Digital River, I can't believe anyone would ever buy anything from Capcom's store. If you have a problem or something is damaged, they won't even cover return shipping for the damaged item and per Capcom, there is "nothing they can do". Heck, nobody at Digital River will even answer the phone. Avoid at all costs is my advice.

[quote name='bojay1997']Between lying about items being "limited" and terrible customer service through Digital River, I can't believe anyone would ever buy anything from Capcom's store. If you have a problem or something is damaged, they won't even cover return shipping for the damaged item and per Capcom, there is "nothing they can do". Heck, nobody at Digital River will even answer the phone. Avoid at all costs is my advice.[/QUOTE]

THIS^

I just had to deal with digital river for the THQ space marine collectors edition. Took a week for them to send the game AFTER the release date. Nobody answered any questions i sent about the status or delay.

Same with capcom over the MvC3 game. I will avoid digital river stores at ANY and ALL costs.

[quote name='takotchi']Threads like that suck. Nobody wants to sift through a million pages of different threads to see what's on sale. That's supposed to be the whole point of having a forum like this... to not have to dig around to find deals.[/QUOTE]

So you'd rather wade through all that stuff AND everything on the main page? I'm not mad that the OP posted this like they did, but surely you realize why it isn't a good idea to do that for every single preorder bonus.

bread's done
Back