Defense Grid: The Awakening (PC) $2.50 at Direct2Drive

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Get a Top 10 Tower Defense Indie Game for 75% OFF.
For a limited time only, get Defense Grid – The Awakening for $2.50

Defense Grid: The Awakening is a unique spin on tower defense gameplay that will appeal to players of all skill levels. The controls are intuitive and the gameplay is deep - the special attacks and properties of each tower work together to provide many ways to succeed.

Use coupon code CAGDGRID75 and is valid through 9/18/2011 23:59:59 PST
http://www.direct2drive.com/7399/product/Buy-Defense-Grid:-The-Awakening-Download

[quote name='hal']Before anyone asks... yes this is a Steam title.

Also, it's freaking awesome.[/QUOTE]I got this a year or so ago from D2D for $5 and put it into my Steam account. Best deal.

[quote name='shivan128']damn, at $2.50, I couldnt resist, thanks Cheapy![/QUOTE]

Agreed. Had blast in the demo so $2.50 is totally worth it.

I highly recommend Defense Grid. I have put a ton of hours into that game, by far the best tower defense game I've played. It's really well balanced and the rewind system makes it easy to try different strategies. With so many other Tower Defense games you don't realize your mistakes until it's too late, or on the last wave, and then you have to start all over again.

Game is awesome. I don't even normally like TD game, but this one is very high quality and addicting too. There is a demo on Steam (probably other places too) if you want to see more what the game is like.

Agree with everyone above. I actually just got my last achievement in the game tonight. Great deal try the demo on steam if you are unsure about it.

Any reason why the 1st map pack 50%? and is that a good price? Im thinking 3 bucks for some TD is a great deal. Been eyeing this game for awhile.

THANKS CHEAPY!

As a TD WHORE I highly recommend this game. Already purchased it on Steam during the summer sale for a few dollars but thought I'd encourage fellow CAGs to pick it up.
-FrankCastleAZ

The Steam store page for this game mentions that the base game on Steam comes with the "Borderlands DLC". Anyone know if the base game on D2D comes with this DLC too?

[quote name='aylien']The Steam store page for this game mentions that the base game on Steam comes with the "Borderlands DLC". Anyone know if the base game on D2D comes with this DLC too?[/QUOTE]

I think the Borderlands DLC was a free update released for Defense Grid, so the D2D version should include it as well.

Great TD game I bought it during the Thanksgiving sale last year as part of shared pack. Only paid 1.50, but I would have easily paid ten times that for the game.

Why do I always have trouble with Paypal on Direct2Drive?

Any CAG wanna get a code and trade for Paypal $2.50?

bread's done
Back