Extra Life Charity Gaming Marathon Raffle

Leupac

CAGiversary!
*Ended*

I hope it is alright if I post this here.

With the Extra Life Charity gaming marathon less than one month away in the hopes of motivating more people to donate to a worthwhile charity I’ve decided to hold a raffle for a few gaming and anime/manga related items I’ve collected over the years.

Last year Extra Life did extremely well but my local hospital didn’t get much love so I’m hoping that this small raffle will help to get a little bit more people to donate and help out UNM Children’s Hospital in Albuquerque, NM.

For every $1 that a person donates they will get one entry for a chance to win any of the prizes listed below, the list will be a little longer by the time the raffle ends. To enter just head to my Extra Life Page and hit “Support Me” then as you fill out your information be sure that you leave a note letting my know you want to participate in the raffle. Not too hard right? Plus you get to help out a good cause. I can mail to US and Canadian residents only, sorry.

1 The Art of the Witcher 2 Art Book
1 Copy of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PSP)
1 Figure of Vamp from MGS 4 (MGS Collection #2)
1 Naruto & Sasuke Key Chain
1 Tales of the Abyss: Asch the Bloody Vol. 1 Manga
1 Mass Effect: Redemption Hardcover Graphic Novel
1 Naomi Armitage (Armitage III) Figure
1 Persona 4 Teddie Plush

You can get more information HERE or you can just go straight to my Extra Life Page.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Leupac']Is it not there at all or the text is just a difficult color to see?[/QUOTE]

the color is to dark, i can kinda of see it but not enough to read it, it might just be my pc though

A quick bump since it is the start of a new month and the marathon is only a few week away, October 15th. The winners will be chosen on the 16th.

Time is drawing to a close for the chance to win a prize by donating, the marathon starts tomorrow and the winners will be chosen Sunday.

bread's done
Back