Best Deals on Complete Rock Band/Guitar Hero Bundles for Xbox 360

gamer322

CAG Veteran
Hi,

I am looking for a good deal on either a Rock Band or Guitar Hero bundle (one with all of the intstruments and the game) for the Xbox 360. Does anyone know where I can go to possibly get a cheap bundle for one of these games or maybe a store that has them on clearance? I'm thinking that maybe the Guitar Hero bundle would be relatively inexpensive since Activision is done with the Guitar Hero series but I don't know if that's necessarily true. Anyhow, all help will be greatly appreciated.

gamer322

P.S. If someone could find a deal on the Beatles Rock Band Limited Edition Premium Bundle then that would be EXTRA AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Toys r us was having a sale a few weeks ago when all bundles were 15 dollars, so I don't know if that still applies, and if it does, they're probably sold out. Other than that, used one on craigslist is all i know.

I would say that after the toys r us deal awhile back for band bundles for $30 and guitar bundles for $10 you should wait as I see this kind of deal happenening again closer to the holiday shopping time.

I see these in all the stores not moving at all. Just wait you will see a big sale again.

bread's done
Back