Captain America: Super Soldier (PS3) - $29.99

I need this is and Incredible Hulk to go along with Wolverine, great comic games.A $10 more drop and ill be all over this....i wonder if BBY would price match this? Good find OP....on another note i heard Toys R Us is privately owned and explains their lack of pricematching.

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']I need this is and Incredible Hulk to go along with Wolverine, great comic games.A $10 more drop and ill be all over this....i wonder if BBY would price match this? Good find OP....on another note i heard Toys R Us is privately owned and explains their lack of pricematching.[/QUOTE]

When Thor was $10 on their site but $20 in store last week, I had no problem convincing them to match it. I have still yet to try Fry's internet price matching. They already give me a ehadache with their persistant nagging when all you want to do is browse.

Ironically, I was going to use my PowerUp Rewards card points at EB to reduce the preowned to $25 today. I think I will just wait it out overall for the game to drop to $20 new.

I wasn't a big fan of this game. I liked the combat system (similar to Batman: Arkham Asylum), but everything else was very typical of a movie adaptation cash-in.

"Vat makes you so special?"

"I'm just a game from Sega."

Want, but will wait. I'd like to save a few more...Buckys.

Ouch. Sorry.

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']I need this is and Incredible Hulk to go along with Wolverine, great comic games.A $10 more drop and ill be all over this....i wonder if BBY would price match this? Good find OP....on another note i heard Toys R Us is privately owned and explains their lack of pricematching.[/QUOTE]

which hulk game? I know the wolverine games good, and i heard this was decent, but not aware of a hulk game

anyway, this got decent reviews supposedly its pretty good. I'll get it when its about 15 bucks probably. I hate captain america or else id just get it at 20

[quote name='Kenshindono']which hulk game? I know the wolverine games good, and i heard this was decent, but not aware of a hulk game[/QUOTE]

Sega made the last Hulk game, it was absolute cack.
Back in the PS2 days, Hulk Ultimate Destruction was great.
Back on topic, I enjoyed this game, but I can't fault folks waiting for the $10-20 mark, this took me like 5 hours to beat. I will play through it again to pick up trophies/play challenge rooms. But yeah, it's a trifle.

Pretty good game, easy platinum for the PS3. The combat was fun, and game moved at a good pace. I only platted 3 games in history, so this game definitely kept my interest. The 3d graphics are done well.

[quote name='Kenshindono']which hulk game? I know the wolverine games good, and i heard this was decent, but not aware of a hulk game[/QUOTE]

He has to be talking about Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction. It was on PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GameCube. If you have an Xbox with component cables, you can play it in 720p and it doesn't look as bad as other previous generation games.

The company that made the game also made Prototype, and if you have played Prototype, you have essentially played Ultimate Destruction. They pretty much re-skinned Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and added a few different ability upgrades and called it a new game.

Personally, I like Ultimate Destruction much more than Prototype. However, if you already extensively played Prototype, then the game will probably not be that great.

[quote name='blindinglights']He has to be talking about Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction. It was on PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GameCube. If you have an Xbox with component cables, you can play it in 720p and it doesn't look as bad as other previous generation games.

The company that made the game also made Prototype, and if you have played Prototype, you have essentially played Ultimate Destruction. They pretty much re-skinned Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and added a few different ability upgrades and called it a new game.

Personally, I like Ultimate Destruction much more than Prototype. However, if you already extensively played Prototype, then the game will probably not be that great.[/QUOTE]

Hulk_ps3_ESRBboxart_160w.jpg

i bet he is talking about this one. Pretty good game. no trophies though.

If anyone has a Costco membership, the game is also available for $24.98 at the moment, but will be $19.98 starting October 13th. You should be able to get the game before the sale starts and then price match it no problem at Costco later....

bread's done
Back