MW3 vs BF3 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellz99

CAG Veteran
Enter for your chance to win a copy of Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3.
To enter you just have to Like our FB page.

If you already Like us, then you're already entered to win :)
After you Like us, check out our website to find ways to enter more than once!

Drop us a post in this thread if you're in!
Which game are you more excited about and why? (trash talking allowed)

But it's US only!!!

Also, more to the point, I'm a fan of Call of Duty ever since the first MW came out, so I really don't want to miss out on that story. However, Battlefield just has these ridiculously awesome graphics XD

Entered, thanks!

[quote name='smokey6']
I'm more excited about BF3, but will probably end up with more time into MW3.[/QUOTE]
I'm on the same boat as well.

BF3 looks great (looking forward to the beta) and MW3 pretty much guarantees quality so it's hard to say at this point.

[quote name='KCeriales']But it's US only!!!

Also, more to the point, I'm a fan of Call of Duty ever since the first MW came out, so I really don't want to miss out on that story. However, Battlefield just has these ridiculously awesome graphics XD[/QUOTE]
It is US and Canada.

Well I already liked you guys so this is pretty awesome.
BF3 all the way. Im tired of all these $60 MW1 expansions that they keep calling sequels.

MW3 is the best game, because it is just better than BF3. Here is why

"Call of Duty Black Ops was crowned the best selling video game of all time. The numbers are quite staggering actually. The game has sold 13.7 million copies in the United States across all platforms. According to IGN and a cross reference of the United States Census numbers, that would put Call of Duty Black Ops in 1 out of 8 American homes."

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/black-ops-12-american-homes/

[quote name='DarthHannigan']MW3 is the best game, because it is just better than BF3. Here is why

"Call of Duty Black Ops was crowned the best selling video game of all time. The numbers are quite staggering actually. The game has sold 13.7 million copies in the United States across all platforms. According to IGN and a cross reference of the United States Census numbers, that would put Call of Duty Black Ops in 1 out of 8 American homes."

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/black-ops-12-american-homes/[/QUOTE]

Did my sarcasm detector fail?

Liked your FaceBook (Matthew V)
Following on Twitter (IgnoredAccount)
Subscribed to RSS Feed
and +1'd

Thanks for the contest! I don't really know which one I want more yet though XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back