Free Ratchet & Clank All 4 One beta access for PS3

in before Gargus! Good find though. Might have to try it out. I was curious about this game.

Edit: nvm Gargus is temp banned... Good

Thanks, haven't played a Rachet and Clank game since Up your arsenal for the ps2 so I guess I'll see how the series has progressed..

[quote name='Cysquatch']Thanks, haven't played a Rachet and Clank game since Up your arsenal for the ps2 so I guess I'll see how the series has progressed..[/QUOTE]

just so you know, all 4 one is nothing like the ps2 ratchet and clanks. Actually its not even like any of the current ps3 ratchet and clanks either.

[quote name='Magicman103']just so you know, all 4 one is nothing like the ps2 ratchet and clanks. Actually its not even like any of the current ps3 ratchet and clanks either.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up

Thanks OP...downloading now.

People are busting your balls because this had already been posted, but I forgot about it so I am glad you posted it again!

[quote name='Magicman103']just so you know, all 4 one is nothing like the ps2 ratchet and clanks. Actually its not even like any of the current ps3 ratchet and clanks either.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't go as far as to say its nothing alike. Its very similar. At the core its a basic Ratchet & Clank experience. Strafe, shoot things, climb things. The biggest change with the game is that you're not fully exploring a 3d world. You're on a locked linear path with your teammates. I also feel the need to point out they've changed the controls for some stupid reason.

I've been in the beta for awhile now. Its fun for a R&C game but the camera is aggravating. The camera will move and your character will appear out of frame. Sometimes the camera will zoom in too close in boss fights and you can't see where to move. People also tend to try to move through areas too fast. This keeps you from being able to collect bolts because you can't reach the boxes that are now off screen.

The worst part of the beta is the fact that people are so stupid. The beta doesn't give clear directions. Example: The boss fight (the robot, not the slug thing. Mr. Wesker might be his name.). The boss fight is aggravating because when you launch people towards the green platforms they end up missing the platforms. Its poorly designed and most people end up leaving the match after failing to hit it several times.

I've played the beta a couple of hours and haven't had problems with grieving. Thankfully there are no penalties for leaving matches.

Its a solid game and I'm happy to report that you can play it alone with no problems. I think I'll end up playing it alone when it launches. I hope there aren't any multiplayer trophies. Unfortunately, I'm betting there will be.

The only concern I have for the final game release is the game difficulty. The game shows the ability to select a difficulty level but there's no way to do so in the beta. The boss fight with the robot was aggravating on whatever setting they currently have it on. If there are harder settings, then I doubt I have any chance at completing the levels on multiplayer with random matchups. :X

[quote name='Darknuke']in before Gargus! Good find though. Might have to try it out. I was curious about this game.

Edit: nvm Gargus is temp banned... Good[/QUOTE]

I have no idea who Gargus is but glad to help

bread's done
Back