Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 for $2.99

It has been this price for a long time now, but I doubt anyone can order it. No stock anywhere it seems.

It's hard to go wrong at $3, but wow those graphics are bad. Most iPad/iPhone games look better.

I'd still grab it if I was buying PSP games, good find.

Dang, that's awesome...not in stock for me though :(

[quote name='czissis']It's hard to go wrong at $3, but wow those graphics are bad. Most iPad/iPhone games look better.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen an iOS game that matches better PSP stuff, and certainly not the average game, but that's really beside the point. The original Gameboy is better for FPS than iOS devices are, let alone as a general purpose game device.

[quote name='Wolfpup']

I've never seen an iOS game that matches better PSP stuff, and certainly not the average game, but that's really beside the point. The original Gameboy is better for FPS than iOS devices are, let alone as a general purpose game device.[/QUOTE]

You probably don't even have an IOS device and are an uninformed hater or you have an old device that doesn't have a retina display. Look at Dead Space or Infinity Blade and try and say they don't rival anything on the PSP. Most PSP games were barely above PS1 graphics.

Why has this game/deal been resurrected? This was live on BB.com months ago..been OOS for shipping for at least a month.

[quote name='pholly']You probably don't even have an IOS device and are an uninformed hater or you have an old device that doesn't have a retina display. Look at Dead Space or Infinity Blade and try and say they don't rival anything on the PSP. Most PSP games were barely above PS1 graphics.[/QUOTE]

I have an iPad 2, an iPod 4, and have owned 6 iOS devices, at least. Yeah, there's definitely some good looking games on the platform, though real full games like that, let alone great looking ones are the exception.

Regardless, as I said it's a moot point when the platform a) doesn't have decent controls for gaming, and b) doesn't even let you own games.

EDIT: As for "barely above PS1 graphics", that depends on what you mean by that. If a platform that developers have said is better than the PS2 is "barely above PS1 graphics" by your standards, then sure, but it's still a moot point.

bread's done
Back