9/22-9/24 Bestbuy Ad-50% off select DS titles w/pur of Kirby Mass Attack or DQM2

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Link to ad games page
http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbu...ge&storeid=2413251&rapid=1268110&pagenumber=6

$170 DSi XL
$17 Nerf Armor for DSi XL
$25 Action Replay for DSi, DS lite & DS

$30 Kirby Mass Attack
$35 DQM2 Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2

these NDS games 50% off when purchased with 1 of above 2 titles
$35 Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revelation
$35 Dragon Quest IX Sentinel of the Starry Skies
$30 Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs
$30 Professor Layton & the Unwound Future

TIV estimator for the DS titles - 40% extra current offer stacks w/10% unlocked bonus
https://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/QuoteCalculatorVideoGames.cfm?platform=NDS&aCap=P&pf=

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could just buy BOTH and get half off of... well, Kirby, because it's always for the cheapest game. But still. I have all the ones I want of the choices to save on.

So quick question about this deal and BB policy. I bought 2 copies of Kirby Mass Attack games on Tuesday at BB, would BB allow me to pick of 2 of those games for 50% off each? Also to note, my roommate threw out my receipt, but it will be on my rewards zone account. Is that something they can look up? Sounds like a lot of work for them and I'm hoping someone here has went through a similar experience and can relate.

[quote name='Snowball21']So quick question about this deal and BB policy. I bought 2 copies of Kirby Mass Attack games on Tuesday at BB, would BB allow me to pick of 2 of those games for 50% off each? Also to note, my roommate threw out my receipt, but it will be on my rewards zone account. Is that something they can look up? Sounds like a lot of work for them and I'm hoping someone here has went through a similar experience and can relate.[/QUOTE]Buy 2 more & get the 50% off games you want, use the customer kiosk in-store to find your RZ account then print out the receipt pin page. CS can print a duplicate receipt with that & return the 2 new ones you just bought. I wouldn't advise trying to do this all in 1 transaction as this could get denied buy it 1st at the reg. register, get the duplicate receipt from CS then come back to do the return.

[quote name='Wario64']i don't like how they're splitting the ad half week, especially when the ad still sucks[/QUOTE]Probably not a perm. thing though

D'oh - of course I picked up my Kirby Mass Attack preorder yesterday. I know I can probably get them to match the 50% sale but the thing is I went there yesterday and don't want to drive 30 miles round trip again for a $17.50 copy of DQ...

[quote name='io']D'oh - of course I picked up my Kirby Mass Attack preorder yesterday. I know I can probably get them to match the 50% sale but the thing is I went there yesterday and don't want to drive 30 miles round trip again for a $17.50 copy of DQ...[/QUOTE]are u RZ silver? Even if your aren't give them a call have them discount the 2nd title thru an online purchase & get free shipping.

[quote name='Enuf']are u RZ silver? Even if your aren't give them a call have them discount the 2nd title thru an online purchase & get free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am - sounds like a hassle though just in trying to explain that to a CS rep ;).

Any word when or if they'll be doing a sale on Microsoft Points? Don't they usually put the 1600 on sale for 17.99 or something? Just got a $5 reward certificate, lol. Sorry if this is random.

[quote name='Enuf']Probably not a perm. thing though[/QUOTE]

It's more of an experiment. The store I work in will only be testing it for about 2 weeks. As of now we find it pointless lol :booty:

[quote name='Evolved']Let's hope not.[/QUOTE]i'm for it if they actually ad deals AND don't shorten the early deals from the beginning of the week since I get paid on Fridays. Every idea has good points but BB generally is bad at implementing them.

bread's done
Back