- - - - -

KmartGamer 7.0

#5791 JP73   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   949 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:57 PM

OK, I spent 40+ yesterday and got the 15 GC and spend the 110 today and got the 35 and 15 GC. So that's a total of 65 bucks in coupons. What what happen if I spend another 110+? Would just a 35 coupon print out?

#5792 sadboy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:00 PM

Are there other CEs/LEs that are like this and not on the clearance list in the OP?

I didn't find any limited editions, but I did find a rare-ish, discounted game that I did a return-rebuy at another store (to consolidate games I wanted for the 60/120 promo). It wasn't in their system, and customer service had to manually adjust the price.

#5793 newtype06   Coordinator CAGiversary!   763 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

This is kind of a tricky question/scenario:

I bought 4 12-packs of Mountain Dew (4 for $14) and 2 large Doritos (2 for $6) last week to get the $10 coupon. I did.

However, the 12-packs of Mountain Dew didn't have the Modern Warfare 3 DXP promo. So -- I exchanged them a few days later for the ones with the MW3 logo. I was hoping they would just replace it w/o scanning and so-on because it's the same product/barcode, technically. But the Customer Service person had to do a return-exchange transaction, hence I was able to get the DXP Mountain Dew versions. However I still have my $10 coupon from the previous purchase.

NOW my question is this: Is it still OK to use the $10 coupon w/o any problems or whatsoever given that I returned and exchanged the Mountain Dews? Technically, I still spent $20 worth of Doritos and Mountain Dews, but I just had to exchange the latter with the DXP versions and got a new receipt.

#5794 SPVietBoy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   645 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:10 PM

anyone know wat will happen if i spend more than 110 on 3 transactions? (i might do that soon just because of the games i've found lol) will i get coupons or no? if yes, wat would happen if i redeemed them?

#5795 JustYourAverageJoe   Dances With Deals CAGiversary!   1278 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

JustYourAverageJoe

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:13 PM

This KmartGamer thread needs to be closed. I do not see other companies pushing their wares on this forum. Do you know why? Because other retailers do not want to have official representatives stating one thing then having other things happen in stores. Which seems to be the trend here.

An astute observation.

#5796 gpthree   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   164 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:28 PM

anyone know wat will happen if i spend more than 110 on 3 transactions? (i might do that soon just because of the games i've found lol) will i get coupons or no? if yes, wat would happen if i redeemed them?

The OP says only two of these type of transactions allowed per SYWR account.

#5797 suddenlyissoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   5 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

suddenlyissoon

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:28 PM

I got the $50 gaming coupon tonight in TN but my kmart was out of the 4000 pts cards. In fact, the guy showed me a tag on the shelf peg showing they had been ordered over a month ago. I really wanted those points too!

#5798 ShockandAww   Truth is treason CAGiversary!   7465 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

ShockandAww

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:29 PM

The OP says only two of these type of transactions allowed per SYWR account.

That doesnt answer the question.

No but I'd like to know the same thing. Like someone else said just use someone elses SYWR card or have someone else sign up to get a 3rd set of coupons. I imagine even if you use your own card a third time it'd work but who knows.

#5799 ZombiesWorld   Would you kindly? CAGiversary!   767 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

ZombiesWorld

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

Yes, but people don't usually cry about it beforehand and before they even know if it's gonna work.

So relax.

Read before you post next time. If you would have read it correctly you would know that it already happened once.

And it gets frustrating when you read that you definitely Can use them in one post, and then 2 post later someone confirms that you Can't use them. Then in another 2 post someone once again confirms that you Can indeed use them.

Now quote me again and say something completely unnecessary to waste even more of not only mine and your time, but everyone elses that has to read these idiotic pointless posts.

#5800 S_G   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   290 Posts   Joined 19.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

Any word if there will be a coupon for Tekken Hybrid?

#5801 n00bie   Grazing for cheap games CAGiversary!   892 Posts   Joined 18.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

No but I'd like to know the same thing. Like someone else said just use someone elses SYWR card or have someone else sign up to get a 3rd set of coupons. I imagine even if you use your own card a third time it'd work but who knows.

It does answer his question actually. Two types per account. So if he did the $110 deal twice, that is two. He is asking what would happen if he did it three times, would there be another coupon. The answer is no, which was answered with the....get ready..... the post you quoted.

Unless he's waiting for an answer like the register will fart out fireworks and confetti, there's nothing more to say.

#5802 Dtrain12   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   176 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

Trying to help
Kmart in on broadway NYC has 1 hardened for 360 0 for ps3

Did this help anyone? I posted this yesterday

#5803 shadowkast   Lowball Ban Lowball Ban   4980 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

shadowkast

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

^^ahahaha

#5804 SPVietBoy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   645 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:02 AM

yea. i mean, i don't mind if it doesn't print out another, i'm just wondering what would happen.

It does answer his question actually. Two types per account. So if he did the $110 deal twice, that is two. He is asking what would happen if he did it three times, would there be another coupon. The answer is no, which was answered with the....get ready..... the post you quoted.

Unless he's waiting for an answer like the register will fart out fireworks and confetti, there's nothing more to say.

issue is, i haven't seen any confirmation where once you do it twice, u're locked out of the deal. maybe if it was sywr pts or somethin, but i havent seen anything about coupons not printing out after being redeemed twice. (or w/e the limit is) anyway, guess this is a try and see type of question. i'm probably gonna end up buying more this week so we'll see.

#5805 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3579 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:28 AM

Is no one besides me concerned that kmart allowed someone to exchange soda?!?!

#5806 DPsycho   Descendant of Erdrick CAGiversary!   2290 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:36 AM

Wow. The thread has gone from people asking redundant questions that are answered in the OP to people trying to police one another for asking viable questions. I am honestly amazed at just how worked up people can get over the specifics and possible scenarios of buying games at KMart.

I'm not going to tell specific posters to cool off because I've surely already opened myself up to enough scrutiny just for what I've already said, but for crying out loud, pick your fights, people.

#5807 pjb16   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1355 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:40 AM

That definitely surprised me. I figured any consumables could only be returned if there was a problem with expiration (and even then I figured you'd work with the company that made/produced the product in many cases), certainly would never consider exchanging food or drink items. :lol:

#5808 Linkgx1   No White Knights! CAGiversary!   992 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

*Ahem*

. "Technically, gaming coupons are excluded for BOGO offers as stated on the gaming coupons, but, systematically it appears you can use them. Just keep in mind that stores do have the right to not allow you to use them since they are suppose to be excluded."

---Offical K-Mart Rep

This is for all those haters and complainers saying people need to stop coming in here and reading the official blog post. The top is the very reason why I'm the same questions are asked. If all the K stores in my area deny me, then it's too bad apparently. I'll still get COD for $30 and I just won't spend an extra $30. Might get it cheaper on Amazon anywho. The point is that it's not confirmed. It's more or less playing Russian Roulette than anything...

#5809 Linkgx1   No White Knights! CAGiversary!   992 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:44 AM

Not sure. I am though. I've seen Wally's World exchange meats....

I wonder if you can exchange used sex toys at a sex shop.

#5810 sadboy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:46 AM

*Ahem*

. "Technically, gaming coupons are excluded for BOGO offers as stated on the gaming coupons, but, systematically it appears you can use them. Just keep in mind that stores do have the right to not allow you to use them since they are suppose to be excluded."

---Offical K-Mart Rep

This is for all those haters and complainers saying people need to stop coming in here and reading the official blog post. The top is the very reason why I'm the same questions are asked. If all the K stores in my area deny me, then it's too bad apparently. I'll still get COD for $30 and I just won't spend an extra $30. Might get it cheaper on Amazon anywho. The point is that it's not confirmed. It's more or less playing Russian Roulette than anything...

In Soviet Russia, the roulette plays you.

#5811 metrostar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   130 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

metrostar

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:15 AM

The Penn Station Kmart had points cards yesterday. Not sure if they will have it still on Friday, but I would think so.

I know Penn Station had about 3 - 5 of the 4000 pts left and I'm pretty sure they had couple of the 12 months. I might be stopping by there so I'll let you know either today or tomorrow.

Thanks the info from both! :applause:

BTW, any chance the Skyrim copies that Kmart carry will contain the premium cloth map? I know it's pre-order bonus, but I heard rumor that all first-print mights have it...

#5812 RockoMan   South Florida Store Raider CAGiversary!   303 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:16 AM

Spoiler

After my horrible experience with the Hollywood, FL (in Oakwood Plaza) I tried my luck at the other store in Hollywood (Off 441 and Washington). The coupon had to be entered by a manager. A manager was located, was very nice and gave me my deal and two games with no hassle from the workers. This is how it should have been at the first store. My coupons printed out. MW3 and U3 for $75 and I got an extra $50 coupon. WWE 12 or I'll use it on the BOGO next week. Thanks Josh.

#5813 coldstreakd   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   122 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

coldstreakd

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:28 AM

Thanks the info from both! :applause:

BTW, any chance the Skyrim copies that Kmart carry will contain the premium cloth map? I know it's pre-order bonus, but I heard rumor that all first-print mights have it...

I sent an email to Stock Boy about this a while back, and received the following response:

Hey, so I found out. It turns out everyone is getting that as long as you buy one of the launch versions at any retailer. If you were to go in and buy it a few weeks later it’s possible you wouldn’t get the map in your game. Thanks.

Andrew Moench

#5814 krighton   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   57 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

krighton

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:45 AM

no problems at my local kmart...they took care of business.

#5815 smilee0519   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   61 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

smilee0519

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:40 AM

no problems at my local kmart...they took care of business.

Nice to hear that. I had a horrible experience at the first Kmart I ever went to yesterday. Not only did the store equipments appear to be from the 80's but the store was poorly managed and the Fuck'n Fat @ss who I clearly told I needed two copies of MW3 only took one copy to the front. Thats fine, everyone makes mistakes. I go back to ask for another copy and he replies "Sorry my shift ends in 20 minutes, I can't help you". So much for their Fuck'n customer service. He then calls another employee, who surprising happened to be even larger then him, and he took almost 25 minutes to walk to the front to get the original copy back. I could've literally dragged myself on my hands to the front and back in ten minutes. Fine, whatever, I'm thinking why did I ever come here #-o but lets get this over with. So I had to wait another 5 minutes for some other lady to show up to ring up the games on the register. As she's ringing up the game, I mentioned that I should be getting a 35/15$ gift card and she replied No. I replied, smiling, are you sure? I know it wasn't gift cards but rather coupons (Again its my first time shopping there so I assumed it was gift cards) but she snaps on me by saying Ive been doing this all day and theres no such thing....That I could go back and check the deal. REALLY? Was it so difficult to kindly explain that its not gift cards but rather coupons.
I got on the coupon train this week and Im getting off next week. Rather deal with toysrus or best buy, where you actually speak to humans that treat you with respect, rather then what I experienced today.

#5816 Spinshag   Frugal Ass CAGiversary!   112 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Spinshag

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:08 AM

I for one am happy to see a retailer actually help CAGs save money. Amazon and Wally (or butthole) mart have not made any efforts to cater to CAGs. Just match prices for a market advantage or idiots on other, more popular sites... Ahem. I think KMart deserves a reward... Bad service and all.

#5817 Midnight Express   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   232 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Midnight Express

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:11 AM

Still debating on getting Skyrim at K-Mart... $15 coupon or no, I'm not sure if I want to deal with the potential headache of them not knowing it comes out on Friday, especially since the only time I can get there is when the store opens and not the usual evening time with the employees I know.

Every store I went to looking for the hardened edition of MW3 had Skyrim in a drawer behind the Electronics counter with 11/11 taped on them. They already have them so tell them to look there is they seem clueless.

So, for example, buying 2 copies of MW3 and the XBL points card was only netting a $15 coupon instead of the $35 + $15 coupons because the spending threshold was not being met. That is, only $100 was being calculated ($120 for both games - $20 off from the points card deal). Has this issue been fixed? I plan on getting MW3, Skyrim, and the points card on Friday. Should I add a filler $10+ game just to make sure I meet the minimum $110 gaming purchase so I get the $50 in coupons to print out?

I picked up 2 MW3 and a 4000 points card tonight, used $10 + $20 coupons and got $50 worth of coupons. It looked like below on the receipt:

XBOX LIVE CARD 20.00-

Yes, I am concerned but wouldn't it have been funny if he just brought the cans back and exchanged them for new boxes with codes.

Edited by Midnight Express, 10 November 2011 - 03:32 AM.

#5818 DPsycho   Descendant of Erdrick CAGiversary!   2290 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:12 AM

I mentioned that I should be getting...

Aha, found your problem right there.

I kid, but all the other difficulties you listed aside, never mention the promotions. That part of the story where the cashier doesn't or almost doesn't ring the sale through because of the mention beforehand of coupons printing has been told here too many times.

#5819 punter25   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   29 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

punter25

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:15 AM

Well I am glad they are offering the coupons first time I have gotten them. Just got gears 3 and uncharted. Will hopefully use the coupons next week for skyrim and mw3. So before taxes its come out to 40 a game, prices I was not expecting till black friday which if I can avoid that madness I am all for.

#5820 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   17207 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:34 AM

Read before you post next time. If you would have read it correctly you would know that it already happened once.

And it gets frustrating when you read that you definitely Can use them in one post, and then 2 post later someone confirms that you Can't use them. Then in another 2 post someone once again confirms that you Can indeed use them.

Now quote me again and say something completely unnecessary to waste even more of not only mine and your time, but everyone elses that has to read these idiotic pointless posts.

It already happened with Gears cause you bought both copies in one transaction?