- - - - -

KmartGamer 7.0

Guest_Virtua_*

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

I don't mind CE/SE versions not really being widely available at kmart. I go there for the lowest prices on week of release games, not uber special limited ugly statue editions.

#62 SHC Stock Boy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

SHC Stock Boy

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:57 PM

Wait...what? So the week it comes out, you're going to have Anarchy Editions of RAGE? :hot:

If so, that would be awesome.

Yep, we will have the anarchy edition (and so will everyone else)

#63 kingsnuff  

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:47 PM

Cancelled my Rage preorder with GS so I can try this coupon thing out, cant believe I've been missing out on these all this time

#64 yahoosale14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   592 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

yahoosale14

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:08 PM

hows the website coming? was it suppose to be(initially) ready by october or november?

can we expect a similar(or somehow better) deal for MW2 to the one Gears got?

#65 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   21876 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:16 PM

Checked to local store for Turtle Beach X12, but all they had were the X11s. Are the X11s clearance priced? If so, what price?

#66 NuclearPanda   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   12 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

NuclearPanda

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:05 PM

Josh,

Any way you can get some info for me to see if my local store will EVER re-open after the devastating flooding we had here?

Kmart - Endicott, NY 13760

Thanks dude. I want to use my coupons and not have them expire. :(

#67 DPsycho   Descendant of Erdrick CAGiversary!   2289 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

Hey, can I use SYWR points for a Xbox points card?

I tried to use them for one at a Sears, and it wouldn't go through. But the cashier was in her mid 70's and said she "hated the computers" while trying to enter it.

If anyone knows, lemme know please.

I didn't see anyone else answer this one, but I may simply have missed it.

To the best of my knowledge, yes, you should be able to use SYWR points on point cards. At least, I cannot find any restrictions that deny their use on gift cards which is what they are, technically. It looks as though they can be used on such odd things as extended warranty, so I believe that they can be used same as cash in most every transaction. Use your SYWR card/number and let the total ring up, and when it comes time to pay, elect to use all or part of your SYWR balance. Then pay the new total by other means.

You can't use KMart gaming coupons at Sears, of course, as I almost thought you meant. Using SYWR points should function similarly at all affiliate locations.

#68 MastrMeatWad   The microwave demands sacrifice CAGiversary!   752 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

MastrMeatWad

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:27 PM

Josh, I really appreciate the jump to 20 gift receipt with XMEN to stay competitive with TRU. You sir, as I have said many times, ROCK. The last thread ended with you confirming the gift receipts do work on XBL point cards/PSN cards, so I shouldn't have any issues picking one up this week. ::Crossed fingers::

#69 SHC Stock Boy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   405 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

SHC Stock Boy

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:30 PM

Hey Josh or Stock Boy,

Could you clarify the gaming coupon on X-Men Destiny? In 6.0 is says $15 but in 7.0 it says $20. Toys R Us is having a $25 gift card with it but nothing great on the Ico/Shadow Collection which I plan on picking up as well. I'm just planning out where to purchase and if it's a $20 & $15 at Kmart, that will be the way to go. Hoping the Altoona, PA store has both in stock also.

X-Men will be a $20 gaming coupon but stock is going to be pretty light on it. 2 or possibly 1 copy per platform to some stores. Activision isn't very good at price protecting (e.g. Apache Air Assault from last Fall is still 49.99 and Spiderman Shattered Dimensions is 59.99 still) so we need to protect ourselves from overstocking this game.

#70 Jav0r   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   330 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:39 PM

Does the Kmart in Penn Station have the xbox live cards in stock?

#71 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   21876 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:39 PM

Do any kmart's actually carry the Turtle Beach X12, or was that strictly online? Just wondering if it's worth trying to find it at another store.

#72 foreinter   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1110 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

foreinter

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:40 PM

X-Men will be a $20 gaming coupon but stock is going to be pretty light on it. 2 or possibly 1 copy per platform to some stores. Activision isn't very good at price protecting (e.g. Apache Air Assault from last Fall is still 49.99 and Spiderman Shattered Dimensions is 59.99 still) so we need to protect ourselves from overstocking this game.

I remembered buying Apache Air Assault at launch at Kmart with a $30 or $25 coupon. That's really nice.

#73 KrzyHpnKricket   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   200 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

KrzyHpnKricket

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

hows the website coming? was it suppose to be(initially) ready by october or november?

can we expect a similar(or somehow better) deal for MW2 to the one Gears got?

Josh answered this in the 6.0 thread, unfortunately not good news:

Online coupons
Was told recently I will not be given this functionality this year.........

Head + Wall = Me

#74 yahoosale14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   592 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

yahoosale14

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:05 PM

Josh answered this in the 6.0 thread, unfortunately not good news:

Online coupons
Was told recently I will not be given this functionality this year.........

Head + Wall = Me

:wall:

im not understanding this then. wasn;t the whole point of the website to be able to give coupons online to compete with amazon, BB, walmart, etc? i mean if theres no coupon functionality....then the website won't really be any different compared to its current state.

#75 SHC-Gamer   Kmart/Sears Official Rep Retailer Representative   4824 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SHC-Gamer

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:17 PM

:wall:

im not understanding this then. wasn;t the whole point of the website to be able to give coupons online to compete with amazon, BB, walmart, etc? i mean if theres no coupon functionality....then the website won't really be any different compared to its current state.

It's not like I don't want them! Yeah, it was the whole point. I am literally furious about it.

#76 SHC-Gamer   Kmart/Sears Official Rep Retailer Representative   4824 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SHC-Gamer

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:19 PM

Is up on KmartGamer, I can't believe I finally get to play SoTC in HD soon.

#77 scoary   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   46 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:23 PM

Another coupon issue but for a different reason. Was told today that they wouldn't accept more than 1 coupon b/c the store was closing and the manager sent out notice that only 1 coupon per transaction, i guess so they could clear inventory before the liquidation and force multiple purchases. Sucks that there isn't another Kmart within 45 minutes of me. Have about 4 coupons still to use, but there's no sense on being on the coupon train anymore as they are closing in a month and i'm sure the liquidation team won't accept them. Josh it's been a good run, thanks for all your help and quick responses when i've had problems.

#78 sadboy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:24 PM

Ico and SotC were so full of awesomeness, I never finished either game. I just played some of it, and was like, "Dayumn." :-#

#79 SHC-Gamer   Kmart/Sears Official Rep Retailer Representative   4824 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SHC-Gamer

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

Another coupon issue but for a different reason. Was told today that they wouldn't accept more than 1 coupon b/c the store was closing and the manager sent out notice that only 1 coupon per transaction, i guess so they could clear inventory before the liquidation and force multiple purchases. Sucks that there isn't another Kmart within 45 minutes of me. Have about 4 coupons still to use, but there's no sense on being on the coupon train anymore as they are closing in a month and i'm sure the liquidation team won't accept them. Josh it's been a good run, thanks for all your help and quick responses when i've had problems.

Just because a store is closing is no reason to refuse coupon stacking. Shoot me a note and we'll take care of it. I would say no worries, our online site is ready to go......but we suck at life.

Trying to find a workaround as a back up plan.

#80 Blinkerizo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   130 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Blinkerizo

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:33 PM

Just because a store is closing is no reason to refuse coupon stacking. Shoot me a note and we'll take care of it. I would say no worries, our online site is ready to go......but we suck at life.

we love you josh <3

#81 sadboy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

Man, what's up with these Kmarts closing?

#82 jaredstorm   Vashedan CAGiversary!   566 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

jaredstorm

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:54 PM

Kmart is going to have Uncharted collector's, right?

#83 hero913   MAZZAFAKKA CAGiversary!   1930 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:02 PM

Just sent you a email Josh.

#84 Mrhankyspj   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   91 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:18 PM

I really wanted the Turtle Beach X12's but my Kmart didn't have any. Instead they had the X11's on sale for $45. First time a k-mart deal has let me down...

#85 namehtmas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   28 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:27 AM

Has KMart ordered/allocated the Hardened Edition of MW3 yet?

#86 Marauder7   Casual Gamer CAGiversary!   1897 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:19 AM

Kmart #3862 (Bohemia, NY) last night still had 2 Gears 3 Epic and tons of 12 Month Xbox Live Cards. Only issue was the person who worked in the electronics was on break and took the keys with him and his replacement was more interested in trying to scan his hand than helping people. Was about 4 people standing in front of him waiting to get games from the case.

#87 DDustiNN   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

DDustiNN

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:24 AM

What is the Arkham City deal going to be? I saw someone mention something about a t-shirt, as well as something that will be better than Amazon's deal, but not sure what that meant...

I currently have it pre-ordered on Amazon for $54, plus they're giving a $10 credit and a comic book or something. I'm already planning on switching Ico/SotC and Dark Souls to Kmart, so I just might have to for Batman depending on what it is, haha...

Jeez I might actually be buying all of my fall games from Kmart, since everything I want is on the list so far (although no details yet)! Same thing happened last fall when Amazon crapped out and Kmart offered all the deals. I gotta go with the best prices, you know ;)

#88 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   21876 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:52 AM

I really wanted the Turtle Beach X12's but my Kmart didn't have any. Instead they had the X11's on sale for $45. First time a k-mart deal has let me down...

Same with the one near me. Felt a bit like bait and switch. Advertise the X12s, but only carry the old X11. Perhaps it was just our stores, though.

#89 SHC-Gamer   Kmart/Sears Official Rep Retailer Representative   4824 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

SHC-Gamer

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:53 AM

Distribution fell through and left tooany stores out of stock. They are landing through the week and next week. Fully rain checkable.

#90 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:03 AM

we love you josh <3

I don't. He gave me one #FF on Twitter a few months ago, then never again. He didn't even bother to call me the morning after the first (and only) time he FF'ed me.