100 MS Points for the funniest xbox avatar pic

dachuckdawgg

CAGiversary!
Show me your silly side and make your avatar ridiculous. Funniest avatar wins a code for 100 MS Points (it ain't much but I found it in my junk mail). I will simply pick the one that made me laugh the hardest. Make sure your gamertag is visible in the pic, because that's who I'm sending the code to on Sunday evening after I get bored with football. Have fun :applause:

CONTEST OVER!!!

Thank you to everyone for playing and I appreciate the silliness of all your submissions. i am contemplating more ideas for future giveawys and this one i tended to lean more towards the homemade outfits and less to the store-bought ones. in the end 2 of your avatars actually made me laugh out loud when i first saw them. And only 1 of those verified his gamertag to prove he created it himself.

so without further delay...drumroll please...congrats to...victimsofadown !!!!

i will send your code as a message to your gamertag on xbox. and if i may make a humble suggestion, check out Hurdle Turtle in indie games, only 80 msp and soundtrack alone is worth more.

Last edited by a moderator:

mine is the best. He's part locust and park human and he loves to play horde on GoW 2+3 lol

[quote name='MrPiggles']The rules says it has to be YOUR avatar.[/QUOTE]
your such a hater i already stated that i didnt meet the rules of posting a picture beside that you dont know what my gamer tag is your just a hater and u hate on people all the time so read my post be for running and gunning blind
hating on me will not get you a victory

Your gamertag is jin rummie You actually personally PM-ed that to me before. And if you want to post you avatar, just go to https://avatar-ssl.xboxlive.com/avatar"INSERT GMAERTAG HERE"/avatar-body.png/ and add image tags, so this is your avatar:

And no I'm not a "hater"

[quote name='MrPiggles']Your gamertag is jin rummie You actually personally PM-ed that to me before.[/QUOTE]

so you only have 1 live gamertag? get a life and stop hounding people all the time like i said hating on me will not get you a win. all you do is hound people in every thread. how about you worry about you and let everyone else worry about them selfs we dont need people like you here on cag with all the hate you bring to people everyday. your pathetic you tryed hounding me when i won 5 games, and you hound people in the 360 code drop thread all because you didnt get a code or they ask someone for something.
get a life

[quote name='sir-fly']so you only have 1 live gamertag? get a life and stop hounding people all the time like i said hating on me will not get you a win. all you do is hound people in every thread. how about you worry about you and let everyone else worry about them selfs we dont need people like you here on cag with all the hate you bring to people everyday. your pathetic[/QUOTE]

I'm not "hounding" you. I don't "hate" on every thread. Every contest and has rules and you have to follow those rules. It's prefectly OK to include that photo into this thread, but it shouldn't be you official entry. Would you like it if I just went into photoshop and created an avatar that looked like a giant penis, no, because that would be breaking the rules of this contest, this is what you are doing. And I'm not "hating", how exactly am I "hating"? And when you said that you won five games, I was doubtful of that claim, so I questioned your claim, and you willingly PM-ed me your gamertag and showed that you indeed had all five games, I believed you. I am a man of logic, and a lot of what you're saying "hounding" and "hating" on everything isn't true or logical.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I'm not "hounding" you. I don't "hate" on every thread. Every contest and has rules and you have to follow those rules. Would you like it if I just went into photoshop and created an avatar that looked like a giant penis, no, because that would be breaking the rules of this contest, this is what you are doing. And I'm not "hating", how exactly am I "hating"?[/QUOTE]
i stated i cant post according to his rules then i said but i know every one will get a laugh out of the picture.. you worry about u like i said,, and you are a hater this is the second time you tryed hounding me, remeber i won the 5 games and you got all butt hurt and doubted me..

i have 3 xbox live account and there all gold accounts and if i felt like changing my avatars fit then i would, but your such a hater you faild to even read my 1st post get a life
you still wont win haters never do and you go threw all this hating for free stuff all the time ..
you must not have a job
peace out hater

[quote name='sir-fly']i stated i cant post according to his rules then i said but i know every one will get a laugh out of the picture.. you worry about u like i said,, and you are a hater this is the second time you tryed hounding me, remeber i won the 5 games and you got all butt hurt and doubted me..

i have 3 xbox live account and there all gold accounts and if i felt like changing my avatars fit then i would, but your such a hater you faild to even read my 1st post get a life
you still wont win haters never do[/QUOTE]

I just found that your claim of winning all five games highly unlikely, so I casually questioned you about it, you proved it, and I believed you. Right now, I don't "hate" you, infact since I've never even met you or even gotten to know you, me hating you would be an unfair prejudice against you. This was how the Jim Crow Laws and discrimination was started, by people making snap judgments without actually thinking about them. I belive in fairness and equality, and when you post someone elses's avatars in a contest meant for you own avatar, that is not abiding by the rules. And I know those aren't your avatars since you weren't even able to post a picture in a forum and are "no good with computers", so I find it unlikely you would be able to edit two avatars togther in one image. I'm also betting that since that you're so quick to judge and speak without thoroughly thinking about what you're saying, that you're probably under the age of 18 too.

[quote name='ExplodingRat']I'll join in.

And I'll vouch that MrPiggles is usually the first, if only person to complain about rules/being in the wrong forum/crying. ;)[/QUOTE]

without adoubt the funniest avatar ive seen lol

LMFAO! Holy crap, that is freaking hilarious Blade!!! Hahahaha I didn't actually think any of these would make me laugh, but that one... wow!

Mines a From Dust villager that got tired of the same old circle of life and decided to go off an get his law degree. He's doing well now.

lol. That is VERY much a Christmas Story esque outfit.

Also, I was thinking about doing my stuffed carrot, but I didn't think of posting a video. I love my awkward carrot. :(

That's my avatar. He's a badass, and he knows it.

Also, not sure why no one else included their gamertag as requested, but my gamertag is victimsofadown.

Also, I agree with Piggles, this is about YOUR avatar, not a google image search. It's totally legit to CHANGE your avatar though (as OP described) if you want to make it more funny. I, however, have had the same avatar since the induction and, as previously stated, he's a badass and won't let me change him ;).

Thats mine. I know its not very funny, and perhaps more weird than anything... And yes, his earring is on the left side, so dont get any ideas all you gays! ;)

-Cake decorating
-Kung-fu-fight-rollerskating
-Hairy women
-John Travolta

Dislikes:
-Cats with hats
-My neighbor Mr. Mahoney (he is a dick)
-Annoying people
-Condoms
-X-Men movies

Favorite quotes: "Can I get a hell-yeah!" or "Does this smell funny to you?"

EDIT: Just realized that I didnt include my gamer-tag so the OP knows my avatar is legit... (Yes, that is how my avatar actually looks :p).

My gamer-tag: kabojnk
Link to current avatar (same as pictured above): https://avatar-ssl.xboxlive.com/avatar/kabojnk/avatar-body.png

Thanks!! :D

Here's a picture I took with my avatar that I found to be so amazing, I've yet to change it as my gamerpic! (I wish I could make it bigger but I think the amazingness shines through :lol:)

8HJq8.png

BB_XBOX.jpg

GT:Elektr0ns
It's me. I took a bit of time on this one. Attempted use of a fake dashboard background for more fun. I even used the mountains from this movie reference.

[quote name='dachuckdawgg']Keep em coming, but remember, winner needs to prove its THEIR avatar.[/QUOTE]

You can prove it's their avatar by viewing the link via image properties (where it shows the gamertag). In my case, you can see in my gamerpic in my sig that it's the same guy. And he's just as fucking awesome. :cool: ;)

[quote name='dachuckdawgg']Keep em coming, but remember, winner needs to prove its THEIR avatar.[/QUOTE]

Send me a message on XBL if I win. I removed my Gamertag from my profile because I was being harassed by some douche from CAG before. :headache:

So bossy...no please anywhere...sigh

[quote name='Blade']Send me a message on XBL if I win. I removed my Gamertag from my profile because I was being harassed by some douche from CAG before. :headache:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dachuckdawgg']So bossy...no please anywhere...sigh[/QUOTE]

My apologies OP, I just responded to you insinuating we'd use someone else's avatar to win 100 MSP. Even if we browsed through a ton of profiles to find a funny avatar, we could just copy it. :lol: If I win, please send me a message on XBL using the link in my entry post.

[quote name='Blade3D']Clearly I am the winner, I hope using an alternate account of ours is ok, I think this is my funniest one.

[/QUOTE]

dude that sucks lol :cold:

bread's done
Back