Contest ideas for a free custom textured 360 controller?

^ And that could be the contest. First one to find it in a burning house gets to keep it.

[quote name='nypickle']that controller looks like it's been in a fire and then given new buttons[/QUOTE]

I do have to kind of agree, it certainly isn't the best one you got on that youtube channel, but the white LED might be kind of cool (and I think the idea of giving away a custom controller is cool as well).

Also, this thread might violate forum rules since you aren't currently giving away anything.

Anyway...
Name the controller? Suggest an idea for a custom controller? If you really want to make it tough, make it so they have to design the controller (just a digital mock-up, unless it would be fairly easy for people to design a controller based on a template)... hell I would almost go with the latter and the winner gets a controller based on their design.

I say you play "Hide the Sausage" and whoever finds it wins! (Or loses depending on how you look at it :p) ;)

...or maybe you could play guess that number, or "how many fingers am I holding up?" What about make up a jar full of jelly beans and have people guess how many are in there? :D

You could also fill up a jar with fecal matter and have people guess how many corn nibblets are in there (or guess how many dumps it took to fill up) :whistle2:&

bread's done
Back