Any stores that carry Neo GEO AES games and accessories for moderately good prices?

Digital Press in Clifton usually has some AES games in stock. It's usually common stuff though, with prices a bit higher than you'd get online, although still not in ripoff territory.

[quote name='Neoreloaded313']Not that I know of. I live in Somerset NJ too:)[/QUOTE]

It's all good and no worries man :) also,nice to know you also live in same county. If want to be friends,feel free to send me a FR on here. Always can help in finding stuff or if there's a deal and can't find,I'll be sure to save

[quote name='discoalucard']Digital Press in Clifton usually has some AES games in stock. It's usually common stuff though, with prices a bit higher than you'd get online, although still not in ripoff territory.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to check their store out though I've been iffy going to store for a while now. Regardless,I will take a ride down there to check. Do they have an online stock of what they carry or not really? Also,feel free to friend request me as your also up in same county so I don't mind helping another fellow gamer out if I find deals or such

There is a place in The Bronx near the 4 train stop on Fordham that still sell Neo Geo games. I went there awhile back to sell some because I got them from a Craiglist ad for free.

Make sure they are real, for a long awhile a guy was bootlegging them and saturated the market with them. He'd use real carts from other games he'd buy cheap and print stickers and make boxes. He was really good at it too, however he was known to plaster his sticker on it and people hated that. This was a big deal about 10 years ago.

make sure you use this as a field guide. http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?120255-The-MVS-Bootleg-Forensic-Thread

bread's done
Back