Any CAGs who are Bronies? (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Thread)

200STM

CAGiversary!
Hello CAGs I 200STM have became a fan of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Show. I enjoy watching this show quite a lot, it has some funny jokes, randomness and I just like it overall haha.

Just wanted to see if there were any other CAGs who enjoy watching this show.

If you haven't I recommend you check it out its by Lauren Faust who worked on the PowerPuff Girls, Kids Next Door and Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Furries in denial.[/QUOTE]

No, they're pretty damn open about it, one of them even started the thread, see?

I've never watched the show (although I have enjouyed Faust's earlier work). I have seen some youtube clips here and there and I've seen some pretty nice artwork as well.

I like to watch this show, I find it pretty good. I can understand if you don't like it or watch it. I know there is a lot of youtube videos and memes based on the show.

Had a buddy at work tell me all about the Bronies. Once he told me about "clopping" I didn't want to hear anymore.

Guilty pleasure here. The show has a great sense of humor, and Q as the bad guy that began the season totally made it for me.

@Gden the show does have some pretty good moments in it and its interesting that they have Ashleigh Ball voice the characters of Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash.

bread's done
Back