H: PS4, PS3, 3ds Games for sale or trade!

Beatofficer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
Hello, welcome to my trade list. Send me a message or post in my thread if you have any questions or trade offers.

ALL PRICES SHIPPED

Wanting to sell some PS3 games that I will probably never play again, all prices are shipped first class with tracking.

All games are North American and complete with everything unless noted.

Final Fantasy XIII - $6
Mass Effect 2 - $6
Two Worlds 2 - $6
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - $8
Little League World Series Baseball 2010(SEALED NEW) - $10
Alpha Protocol - $10
Wonderbook Book of Spells w/book - $10

Valkyria Chronicles - $15
Nier - $15

Drakengard 3 - $15
Mass Effect 3 (Collectors edition with everything except DLC) - $15
Demon's Souls - $15
Ni No Kuni - $15

Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition (Complete with all original contents DLC used) - $16
Udraw Game tablet with Udraw Studio: Instant Artist (New, outer box is opened but game and everything else sealed) - $25

If you'd like to purchase multiple games, make an offer, I'll most likely give a discount.

If you, for whatever reason, want to buy all of the PS3 games in bulk, I'd do $145 shipped priority to anywhere in the US.

Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection (Sealed with a slash through the UPC) - $29

Nintendo 3DS eShop code for Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer NTSC - $20

New Nintendo 3DS Majora's Mask System complete with the original box and all of it's contents, screen cover, clear system shell - $170 Shipped

Puzzle and Dragons Z + Puzzle and Dragons Super Mario Bros Edition - $20

Xbox 360 Tomb Raider NTSC Steelbook comes with the cardboard slip cover and all of the original paper contents *NO GAME* - $10

2015 San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Kingdom Hearts Keyblade Keychain set new - $55 shipped

Want:

Popful Mail (Sega CD, Complete)

Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
So beat since you are going for that FFXIII signed lightning pic I assume you ordered a FFXIII-2 PS3? Just curious. I have alot of stuff signed by Kojima I got, but good luck on lightning cause its cool.

Also bump.

Selling off most of my PSP collection. Please make offers via here or PM, the prices are not set in stone and just a general idea, thanks for looking!

Bought this for a friend's Christmas Present but he went out to buy 5 to resell, so instead of reselling it, posting it on here to trade or sell. Send offers via PM or in here, thanks!

bread's done
Back