Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3/360) $25 - Amazon Deal of the Day

[quote name='Kerig']Ouch. This is how much the Collector's Edition should be by now.[/QUOTE]

this.. what is the CE these days? I keep waiting for it to hit 29 or maybe 39.99 to get one at gamestop or something

Was this price with the BB @gamer coupon prior to it stacking with sale prices & $15 when then did stack back in May.

As long as the Collector's Edition for this game drops down to $19.99 I'll buy it, if not then I will pass.

[quote name='Enuf']Was this price with the BB @gamer coupon prior to it stacking with sale prices & $15 when then did stack back in May.[/QUOTE]

Got it for $15 new with the BB coupon back in May. Thanks for the post though OP.

Amazon Warehouse had it Used - Like New for $14.99 about a week ago. Thanks for the heads up, OP, but people should keep an eye out for a lower price.

[quote name='Kenshindono']this.. what is the CE these days? I keep waiting for it to hit 29 or maybe 39.99 to get one at gamestop or something[/QUOTE]

Sadly, it's $60 at GS. I happened to see it when I was there yesterday. Lowest was $50 at Best Buy I think. Also believe someone said it was $50 yesterday at their BB.

Also, I should say, too, that the multiplayer is very fun and a very different experience. It takes a while to get used to it because it's not just killing people and parkour, but it's about disguising yourself and about timing. Not to mention, the story's great, too.

I have the same feeling like everyone else that this will drop down to 19.99. I have enjoyed the first 2 in the series and even gotten all achievements in both.

Anyone know if this has a lot of online achievements? I would like to keep my trend in completing all games in this series to a 100% completion including the achievements.

bread's done
Back