Muramasa: Demon Blade $8.99 at New Egg

Daviddenton3

CAGiversary!
Was just doing my daily flip through Newegg and found Muramasa Demon Blade for the wii available on there for $8.99 free shipping
(and the free shipping is still pretty speedy)

My wii is gathering dust but this is a solid game and for that kind of scratch its definately worth checking out (physical game for less than a common download game, worth it)

I didn't see this posted anywhere but if it is then delete this or whatever, just thought i'd let people know.

[quote name='Daviddenton3']Was just doing my daily flip through Newegg and found Muramasa Demon Blade for the wii available on there for $8.99 free shipping
(and the free shipping is still pretty speedy)

My wii is gathering dust but this is a solid game and for that kind of scratch its definately worth checking out (physical game for less than a common download game, worth it)

I didn't see this posted anywhere but if it is then delete this or whatever, just thought i'd let people know.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't this getting a rerelease on PS3 or 360?

ya it was that price on amazon i think a while back and i snagged a couple copies. Thanks for reminding me that i need to try it out. I hear its a really pretty game thats got some flaws but is kinda fun to play

@msdmoney i had heard about some ps3 move remake but dunno if its still in the works or not

[quote name='msdmoney']Wasn't this getting a rerelease on PS3 or 360?[/QUOTE]

This is the only reason I won't pull the trigger. Otherwise would have bought it already!

I imagine if they did port it to PS3 (ever since move came out they keep stealing Wii games) it may just be download content. Could be download on Wii because its over their restrictive size limit.

I may even get it again if they did just to see it in HD depending on the pricing, it could be on a disc if it adds something besides just upping the definition. Thats pretty much all they did for No More Heroe port they did and it kind of bombed (waiting on a $20 price cut for that)

One of the best Wii exclusives, in my opinion. Game grabbed me and didn't let go until I had gotten the true ending. $8.99 is an absolute steal for this game.

[quote name='msdmoney']Wasn't this getting a rerelease on PS3 or 360?[/QUOTE]
No.

Marvelous mentioned the possibility of porting some of its games to the PS3/360 a couple of years ago, but nothing came out it... well actually, they did manage to severely affect sales of its games; in particular, Muramasa hadn't even come out in the west, and many people have waited for it to be released on PS3/360 since then, as you can see every time a deal is shown here.

So, my recommendation: get the game now! It's absolutely cheap, and it is well worth it. Heck, I paid $50 for it and it was still worth it.

bread's done
Back