Kmart Ad 10/2-10/8: NHL '12, Warhammer, Deus Ex $44.99 + More!

knightsdwn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
Very nice deals this week folks. Hats off to the SHC crew for doing their thang.

:3ds: Buy Starfox 64 ($39.99) and get any other 3DS game for 50% off.

:ps3: Buy the Sony Wireless Stereo Headset ($99.99) and get God of War Origins Collection FREE.

:psp: Buy a PSP 3000 Core Pack ($129.99) and get one featured PSP game FREE.
:psp: Twisted Metal: Head On - $9.99
:psp: Medal of Honor: Heroes - $9.99
:psp:: Dracula X Chronicles - $9.99
:psp: Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $9.99
:psp: Liberation/Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow Dual Pack - $14.99

Save $10 - $15 on the following select games.
:ps3: :360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $44.99
:ps3: :360: Warhammer 40K Space Marines - $44.99
:ps3: :360: NCCA Football '12 - $44.99
:ps3: :360: NHL '12 - $44.99
:ps3: :360: Crysis 2 - $29.99

[quote name='knightsdwn']Very nice deals this week folks. Hats off to the SHC crew for doing their thang.

:3ds: Buy Starfox 64 ($39.99) and get any other 3DS game for 50% off.

:ps3: Buy the Sony Wireless Stereo Headset ($99.99) and get God of War Origins Collection FREE.

:psp: Buy a PSP 3000 Core Pack ($129.99) and get one featured PSP game FREE.
:psp: Twisted Metal: Head On - $9.99
:psp: Medal of Honor: Heroes - $9.99
:psp:: Dracula X Chronicles - $9.99
:psp: Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $9.99
:psp: Liberation/Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow Dual Pack - $14.99

Save $10 - $15 on the following select games.
:ps3: :360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $44.99
:ps3: :360: Warhammer 40K Space Marines - $44.99
:ps3: :360: NCCA Football '12 - $44.99
:ps3: :360: NHL '12 - $44.99
:ps3: :360: Crysis 2 - $29.99[/QUOTE]
The KmartGamer thread is a wiki if you would like to post there.

I knew that starfox deal would return but this time kmart is doing it instead of Target. I want starfox and zelda but ill wait more. Oh And will a retailer have crysis 2 for 20 already ? The lowest Ive seen for a new copy is 29.99.

[quote name='sead21c']Am I the only one that feels that the GOW:O and Headset is a good deal?[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm playing the wrong games online, but I deeply regret buying my Bluetooth headset. Every fucking time I go online, NO ONE has a damn headset on.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Maybe I'm playing the wrong games online, but I deeply regret buying my Bluetooth headset. Every fucking time I go online, NO ONE has a damn headset on.[/QUOTE]

this.

[quote name='sead21c']Am I the only one that feels that the GOW:O and Headset is a good deal?[/QUOTE]

It very much is. The headset reeks of excellent quality. I can't recommend it enough.

If I had more expendable cash, I'd be all over that headset deal.

Related note: Can I use the headset just for it's surround sound capabilities on an 360? I know I wouldn't be able to use the actual headset to communicate as that's bluetooth, but it would be great if I can use it for my late night gaming sessions for both consoles.

EDIT: Hmm, nevermind. It looks like it hooks up through a USB receiver, so I doubt the 360 would recognize it. Sad panda. I'll just keep my stereo Turtle Beaches.

[quote name='LordVila']I'm tempted by the NHL12 deal but with Black Friday around the corner I'm waiting for a $30-35 price range.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Really want to bite now but I know I'll barely touch it before Black Friday...

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Maybe I'm playing the wrong games online, but I deeply regret buying my Bluetooth headset. Every fucking time I go online, NO ONE has a damn headset on.[/QUOTE]

it seems like this is the case for most ps3 games, even cod. probably has something to do with the xboxes coming with headsets and ps3s not.

Well I guess I have to return the PS3 headset I just bought last night and PM this deal at Best Buy with my gaming credit. If I had credit at Kmart I would buy it there.

EDIT: nevermind, i forgot they dont pm free items.

Not a bad deal on the PS3 headset. I don't really have an interest in God of War at the moment. I'm probably one of the few who hasn't played more than a demo of the series.

Kind of would rather preferred a $30 coupon good towards PS3 games/accessories/PSN card.

Also get $5 back in Reward points when you spend $45 up to a maximum of $15 ($135 spent). Top that off with the gaming coupons and you can have yourself a nice amount of cash taken off your next purchase.

If I had the money I so would get the PS3 headset for $100 (free God of War: Origins) and maybe a $40 game or a couple of $20 games. Then on another card get Dark Souls ($20 coupon), Rage (guessing it is a $20 coupon as well), and some other $20 game.

~$140+~$140=~$280 to Kmart plus tax.

Save ~$30+$20+$20 =~$70.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']Also get $5 back in Reward points when you spend $45 up to a maximum of $15 ($135 spent). Top that off with the gaming coupons and you can have yourself a nice amount of cash taken off your next purchase.[/QUOTE]
Where do you see this?

no dude you are not the only one. i bought the headset the day it came out at bestbuy. im going at ask bestbuy if they will match Kmart so i can get that game for free. im just not sure if they will do it or not ?

That is a nice deal for a headset, though I can't justify spending $100 on a headset because of my luck with every headset I buy (something usually goes bad on them every year).

[quote name='Alex121006']no dude you are not the only one. i bought the headset the day it came out at bestbuy. im going at ask bestbuy if they will match Kmart so i can get that game for free. im just not sure if they will do it or not ?[/QUOTE]

Most likely not as BB's PM policy does not apply to "free gifts" with purchase. It's worth giving it a shot though if your local BB's customer service are not hard asses.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']Also get $5 back in Reward points when you spend $45 up to a maximum of $15 ($135 spent). Top that off with the gaming coupons and you can have yourself a nice amount of cash taken off your next purchase.[/QUOTE]

Gaming coupons?

[quote name='knightsdwn']It very much is. The headset reeks of excellent quality. I can't recommend it enough.[/QUOTE]

Well, it doesn't work with a fat PS3 when playing PS2 games. I took it back because of this and bought the Turtle Beach X5. It should have said on the box not compatible with PS2 mode (or something to that effect).

[quote name='Domino427']Gaming coupons?[/QUOTE]
October 2nd through the 8th:

Buy any of the listed games for $59.99, get a $20 gaming coupon:
:360::ps3: Rage
:360::ps3: NBA 2K12
:360::ps3: Dark Souls (KMart will only carry the standard edition of this game)
:360::ps3: Spiderman: Edge of Time
Gaming coupon valid from October 9 to November 19.

Must be a Shop Your Way Rewards Member to take advantage of this offer

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304247

[quote name='knightsdwn']Most likely not as BB's PM policy does not apply to "free gifts" with purchase. It's worth giving it a shot though if your local BB's customer service are not hard asses.[/QUOTE]

i called bestbuy today to ask them if they would give me the free game (GOW origins) since i bought the headset from them a few weeks ago, i told them that kmart is offering the gow game for free, the guy actualy told me that they will match kmart's offer for the GOW game, so i went today and picked it up, worked out great for me ! i bought the headset from BB a few weeks ago and they still gave me gow for free that kmart was offering.

bread's done
Back